⚠️chapter 12⚠️

Heavy smut and mentions of rape.

Caius PoV

I can't believe she'd say that. How dare she, doesn't she know by now that I own her. She is MINE and only MINE. If she doesn't she is about to find out. I wanted her consent first and she nodded even though she seemed in and out. I had lightly pushed my lips on hers. I held her wrists over her head. I removed one of my hands and grabbed her jaw pushing her back into the bed. Her eyes turned black with lust, it was good to know that she was still conscious but might not remember what happened.

I trailed my hand from her jaw to her neck choking her slightly. The smile that came on her face almost made me come right then and there. I moved my hand down to her chest, I touched the exposed part of her chest. She writhed and tried coming closer to me. I took my belt off and bound her hands tightly together. I dragged my other hand down to her neck and pushed her into the bed, but it was painful or harmful to her. I trailed my free hand to the bottom of the opening and ripped it apart. She seemed to like that as she moaned out loud.

"You liked that babygirl, didn't you, huh?" I cooed at her. She nodded. I didn't like that, using two fingers I pushed her head to the side, like I had slapped her. "Daddy would like some words babygirl." I growled out animalisticly.

"I like it alot Da-ddy." She moaned out. I smirked in satisfaction. I removed the torn dress so she was just in her black little panties.

"If you dare move your hand, I'll stop and go to sleep, understand?" I growled in warning.

"Yes Daddy!" She said a little too loudly, obviously excited.

I threw the dress somewhere in the room. My lips attached themselves on her neck. I felt her venom rushing through in a quick pace. I dragged my nails down her body to her curves and as far as I could down her thigh. I dragged them back up and brushed past her sweet tasting pussy. I felt her tense under me as I made marks all over her neck and collar bone. My fingertips touched her under boobs. I squeezed them, drawing a shutter from my woman. I smirked into her neck, I liked the effect I had on her.

I moved down her chest leaving a hot trail, with my ice cold lips. I licked, her right breast. I kneaded the other that didn't have attention. Her hard pink nipples standing tall. I went to do the some for the other. The warmth against my skin felt so devine. I made my way down kissing her stomach and I listened to the whimpers spilling out of the pale brown lips. I smelled the air and smelt that sweet smelling perfume. She smelt and tasted like vanilla. I just can't with her. My pants kept feeling tighter by the second.

Reaching for her panties, they were ripped into shreds. I couldn't contain the strength but I wouldn't hurt her. I lowered my head and blew cold air onto her glistening pink lips. I was rewarded with a high pitched squeal. I smirk and dived into my favourite snack. Her moans got louder. I groaned into her pussy. The vibration coming from my chest. I pushed a finger into her tight hole. I started in a slow pace torturing her pretty little cunt.

I added a second finger, curling them inside of her. My babygirl screamed and shuttered. I curled and twisted my fingers while eating her out in a fast pace. I lifted my eyes up in time to see a beautiful sight. Mouth just hanging open and tangled sounds came out. A loud DADDY came as she released her building up pleasure. I rubbed my hand on her clit, while my index and middle finger were in her hole. In a rushed pace my hand went side to side. My whole arm was moving at this point. The sweet nectar kept spraying out. My dark rose's whole body shook. I smirked at my results, but I remembered something and smacked her thigh and she laid there. Her eyes snapped open fast.

"Who's permission did you get to cum, huh? Did you ask daddy is you could cum, huh?" I growled staring at her. She looked to be trying to catch her breathe before speaking.

"No daddy, I didn't ask for permission. I'm a bad little girl, you need to punish me, Daddy." She said getting off the bed and sitting on her knees by my feet. I groaned looking down at her.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Do you need a special invitation? Play, you slutty bitch." I snarled at her. She got way too excited at my command.

She popped my pants button out. She pushed the pants and boxers down. My cock sprang into action. I could have sworn her eyes would pop out her sockets with how wide her eyes went. She attempted to fit it all in her mouth. She twisted and squeezed the the part she couldn't fit in. She hollowed out her chicks. She sucked like her life depended on it. I couldn't contain the groan that rumbled from my throat. Using her hands she massaged my balls in a slow but hard mannar. My eyes rolled back at the combination. I felt my high coming and quickly moved Jezebel's head. I pulled her up and pushed her into the bed.

Roughly I thrusted u to her. Her screams were my fuel. I wrapped her legs around my waist. Her eyes just rolled back. Silent moans were spilling out of her mouth. I picked up my pace, it wasn't that fast but it was bruising. I pinched her nipples as I slowed down going harder instead.

"DADDY! Da-ddy, to-o d-ee-p! So fucking deep! AH! OH! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYY!" Jezebel screamed at top of her lungs.

I stuck my thumb in her mouth and she instantly sucked. I listened to the music that was her screams and moans. Made her come in 12 different positions before I saw it. I was holding her mid-air with my back to the wall. I was balls deep into her. She could take all 15 inches and on top of that I was 5.5 inches thick.

All memories rushed in my head. They weren't even mine. There was one that stood out. My little queen was raped and abused. No one tried to help. Not even her father. There were witnesses and all of them did nothing to help. Others just laughed or joined in on the humiliation. My babygirl was black and blue all over. I softly put her on the bed. I dressed and disappeared into the morning light. All I know is heads were rolling and my clothes were covered in blood.