chapter ⁴

No one's PoV

The wind stopped, all movement stopped. Everyone looked at the man. Everyone was scared for their lives because they could feel the heat coming off his body and it was like Jezebel's heat. The twins instantly knew who it was and were about to greet him when all of a sudden Jez just fell to the floor. Her body was so limb Caius thought she was dead. He sped over to her to check if she was alright. He knelt down next to her making sure that she was still alive. The problem was that he didn't know what to check to see if she is alive or not because her pulse what buried deep in her skin, you couldn't hear her heart beat, she didn't have to breathe and she breathed every 20 minutes in any case. Her body warmth he wasn't sure if it was fuelled by a power or anger or that was her natural heat.

He placed her head on his lap very worried about his mate. He looked between wanting to cry and being in absolute pain. He finally looked up to the mysterious male as he attended to Jezebel's children. He was so confused on what the fuck was happening right now. He looked back down wondering how to ask the question playing on his mind, not knowing they can read minds from a distance. The man, Jezebel's dad, what standing there with his arms crossed watching 'lover boy', as he had named him, cradle his only daughter. So far his only had sons and the last one was Jezebel. He was counting down the seconds of when his daughter should recover and if she didn't wake in the next 2 minutes they'd have to shock her body.

Zagan was for the first worried about his mother. The last time this happened was when there mom was body jumping. He looked to his brother then grandfather. All he knew was that if his mom dies his going to have to step up and be the big brother and take care of his brother. Even though their blood was pure demon blood (both parents being demons) they can't rule in Jezebel's position because she has to have a girl in her position as have the generations before her have. Hades was just frozen. He always loved his mom very much and seeing her hurt always hurt him the most because she was a single mom, she ruled the 5 kingdoms of hell, she tried protecting them from everything, she had to look after all supernatural beings and some can be bitches about their punishments, she also had to suffer abuse for some time from two of her husbands when her powers transferred to them.

She had protected them from that too. His mother also lost her mate and that was a slim chance of her getting another mate. He loved his mamma and he doesn't want to lose her under any circumstances, she was his world. Sure he has a mate and a daughter which he adored like crazy but his mom has a special place in his heart. So at that very moment he felt slightly empty.

Stormi and Savannah Chaos; his daughter and wife

The whole room was waiting for the queen to wake up. Jezebel didn't wake up but she was awake trying really hard to stay still and listen to everyone's thoughts. She was trying really hard not to jump in her father's arms. They settled things long ago. Jezebel's finger moved so slightly that only her father saw it. ' Help me pretend to be dead please.' Jez thought to her father. He smirked for a second. Jez made the wind swirl very loudly. She turned the fire lamps and torches on. The doors closed and all her other brothers came in with the guards in hell. They made everything become believable. Her father knelt beside her. The guards' faces were covered by their red cloaks.