19. Hello, I am God

✦❘༻ Hello, I am God ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

So tell me why my gods
look like you
And tell me
why it's wrong

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Faina takes a step back and sticks herself against the cabin. “She is a scared little human. What are you doing to her?” He looks at her. “I wanted to prove to you that I am a good father,” Lucifer sobs. God sighs and rolls his eyes. “You still haven’t learnt have you? This is the exact reason I had to lock you away in the cage for eons son. Yet, you are still the stupidest thing I’ve made.”  

"Don't call me a stupid thing. Don't you ever dare to call me stupid," Lucifer says, shaking with anger. He closes his fist in an attempt to hold in the rage. "You lock me up in a godforsaken place and come blaming me for the things you did? Really father? I think we need to talk about who is being stupid here."

"This is the exact reason I had to put you away from all living forms. You have an excellent tendency to screw things up at the worst times. Your thinking capacity has shrunk even more after spending all those years in the dark. You make thousands of angels fall from heaven and you are on the run drawing attention to yourself to do what? Have a baby with a human? And you call me stupid?" God clicks his tongue and shakes his head.

"I didn't expel angels from heaven," Lucifer frowns. "Oh my god, do you really think I have time to do that? I was busy searching for my mate," he shrugs. "So one of your kids ruins your sand castle and it's immediately me? It's true I fought with a few of them but throwing them down? Yeah that's way over board even for me," he shakes his head.

"Oh shit," Faina blurts out when she sees a familiar face. Chills run down her spine everytime she sees him. Especially after she almost stabbed him in her own bedroom. "Michael," she whispers. God looks at her and back at Michael. "He is the nicest of them all. Did he do something to you?" He asks, pointing at Michael. Faina gulps and looks at Michael. "Namjoon? Do you want to answer for her?" God asks.

Michael walks towards God and bows before speaking. "Forgive me father. I tried to kill her to stop Seokjin from proceeding with his evil plan," he says. God looks at him with wide eyes before speaking.

"Excuse me, you tried to do what?" God puts his fist on the mouth. Lucifer snorts. "He tries to kill and I am the one that is always locked up. Still I am the stupid one," he says, unnecessarily checking his nails.

"Yeah, about you. I had to lock you up because you were trying to take my place. Hello, I am the god not you. You should have known your place," God crosses his arms. "You were such a bad God," Lucifer shrugs.

"Umm, isn't he supposed to get punishment or something?" Faina asks, pointing at Michael. God looks at her and nods after a few seconds before turning to Michael. "You, did you make the angels fall?" He asks. "Namjoon?" He calls when he doesn't answer.

"I was angry," Michael mutters, making Lucifer chuckle. "They refused to follow me to wage a war on Lucifer. Lucifer claps and as soon as he hears that. "And people call me a lunatic. Bro you good? Who wages wars these days? First of all what has this got to do with you? You like her or what?"

"You shouldn't have escaped from the cage in the first place. On top of that you were looking for a human mate? You are not on a better side here either," Michael fires back. "Excuse me? Are you comparing me breaking out to your destruction? Is that even fair?" Lucifer steps forward.

God rolls his eyes and grabs their ears making them hiss in pain. "Namjoon, you will stay on the earth and help every last angel to get their grace back so that they can come to heaven. Seokjin, I will not lock you up again if you promise me that you will give up the idea of making babies with humans. How does that sound?"

"Does that mean I can fight with you over the throne then?" Lucifer asks. "Alright, the cage is the better place for you," God says. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I will behave, father. I promise," Lucifer smiles.

"I'll start fixing the mess right away father," Michael says and disappears. God turns to the rest of the people on the ground and nods.

"Even though the events might have shocked you all, I have to admit it's for the good. I haven't been to earth in a while and it kind of felt good to be here," he smiles, which is a surprisingly cute gummy smile. Then they vanish. Both Lucifer and God.

"Oh my god," Faina falls on her knees and takes a deep breath. It's as if she has been holding her breath the whole time. "Holy shit, what did I just watch?"

"Keeping up with the divine family episode-," Jimin starts counting on his fingers. "Never mind. It's too big to count," Jimin smiles as he walks to her.

"You are very brave," Taehyung says. "Brave? Like in shaking as if I was going to die?" Faina asks, still trying hard to breathe.

"I didn't know you had murder motive in you. Everyday I know a new thing about you," Jimin squats opposite to her. "I told you, the moment I knew about you idiots I knew I was the only one who can save herself from this mess. I had to do whatever I could," she says, her eyes closed. "So this is over right? I can go back home now? Pretend like I didn't see any of these?" She asks.

"Yeah, your episodes with the supernatural beings are over. You get back to your regular human days now," Jimin says. "Silly, we still have to finish the deal, remember? So won't be able to have a normal human life anytime soon," she laughs. She looks up when she doesn't get any response from Jimin. Instead she meets a Jimin she never saw. His face is calm yet grim and his eyes are not cold but aren't warm either. It's the most neutral faced Jimin she ever saw and she ever will.

"Right Jimin?" She asks, anxious. Jimin looks down and takes her hand in his. "I'm breaking off the deal Faina. You don't have to worry about having sex with me anymore. You also don't have to worry about dying after ten years anymore. I'm breaking off the deal and you are free to go," Jimin says.

"Oh," is all Faina manages to say. "But why?" She asks. "Because, if Lucifer comes back again, I don't want to be associated with you. The mere sex is not worth the pain," he purses his lips after saying. Faina's eyebrows knit together as tears well up in her eyes. "Is that how you saw me all these days? Mere sex?"

"I told you on multiple occasions that I don't love you. It is you who didn't believe me," he says. "You are not bound to my deal anymore. Don't make stupid deals like these again," he pats her hand. He stands up leaving Faina there, who is too stunned and broken to even say anything back. He puts a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and whispers. "Erase all her memories of us. She shouldn't remember anything related to the supernatural world."

"But Jimin," Taehyung starts. "Please Taehyung, it's a request."

Hi there!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Since I took a long break there aren't many people reading this. But I still want to give a heads up that only one or two chapters left for this story to finish!! I'll try to make the ending more sense. Bye
:D

Leave votes and comments to encourage the author.

Donate on my Kofi if you like my writings. Support me.

I take commissions dm me here or on insta @cheriefics