14. Getaway

✦❘༻ Getaway ༺❘✦

✦❘༻ Getaway ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Truth hurts, needed
something more exciting

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

This chapter contains mention of word 'rape'. Readers discretion is advised.

"Missed you so much," Lucifer jerks his shoulders, scrunching his nose and smiling as he looks at Jimin. Jimin gulps and lets out a nervous laughter. "And you Taehyung, I'm impressed that you managed to sneak out with my blade. I should really give you an applause," he claps at Taehyung. His eyes dart to Kasdeya and tilt his head, melting his eyebrows into something that reflects into a fond expression. "Darling, there is no need to get all defensive and up tight. I am here to have a friendly talk."

"I believe we have nothing friendly to discuss, Lucifer," Jimin chuckles, a nervous one again. His mind flashing the episodes of tortue he went through in his hands.

"Your majesty. It's your majesty Jimin. Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean you can call my name," Lucifer's lips hold a smile but his eyes don't. A dull glow of neon red pumps up in his iris. Jimin flinches at his glare. "Yes your majesty," Jimin bows.

"What the fuck? That is not so cool of you," Faina whispers to Jimin.

"He is anything but cool. He used to clean the floors of hell when I was still here. Ruling the hell as a perfect king. How about we remind you of how you licked the floors clean Jimin?" Lucifer smirks. Faina looks at Jimin with a disgusted face who has his eyes fixed on Lucifer.

"Hell is worse enough with him, can't imagine what it was like when it's you."

Lucifer flicks his eyes to Faina as if he heard her thoughts. "Oh it was a blast. It was fantastic," he answers her thoughts. Faina gasps as she takes a step back.

"Jimin, I'll spare you from licking the floors this time. You wanna know why?" Lucifer asks as he starts to pace up and down the room. "I'll be honoured, your majesty," Jimin gulps. Lucifer smirks and looks at him. "It's cute, you don't even know that you have repeated the history here," he chuckles. Jimin frowns. "Aww come on, don't tell me that you didn't know she is," he looks at Jimin expectantly pointing at Faina.

Lucifer claps his hands once. "Let me give you a clue. Many many years ago, your lover was burned to death who also happened to be my mate. I couldn't get to her in time because you hid her very well from me and didn't tell me even when I tortured you. But by then my dad came and locked me up," he sounds and moves extra dramatically. "That's another story," he waves his hand off in dismissal.

Jimin's face fell into a frown at the reminder of painful memories. The pain is still fresh. "Miso," Lucifer looks at him excitedly. Jimin closes his fist, lips pursed. "Still rings no bells?" Lucifer twists his first two fingers near his temples. "I know you are not this dumb."

"I didn't know she was related," Jimin answers, his face grim. Lucifer shakes his head in disappointment. "You should, you should check the possibility. Especially when you are fukcing her right? And this is the exact reason why I told you don't even qualify to be a cleaner in my kingdom. You are pest Jimin. You don't do things right."

Faina looks at both Jimin and Lucifer back to back. "Excuse me? Did you just say related? Related to Miso?" They totally ignore her and carry on the conversation.

"But I have to give it to you man, you make my job easier. Back then you found Miso and now you found her. Though unintentionally," Lucifer shrugs. "Give her to me and I'll spare you. I'll even excuse the fact that you corrupted the mate of great Lucifer."

Jimin's face has fallen flat since the moment Lucifer mentioned Miso and it stayed the same since.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come here darling," Lucifer extends his hand to Faina. Faina looks at Jimin, hoping he would say something in defense. "Oh no, don't expect anything from him. He isn't your knight in shining armour. If there is anyone in this room that you have to rely on, it's me," he says, pointing fingers at himself.

"No," Faina says, firmly. "Excuse me?" Lucifer looks at her, hurt evident on his face. "I'm not letting you use me as a fucking breeding machine. Fuck you," she turns her face away. Both Jimin and Taehyung look at her as if she has just lost her single functioning brain cell.

"Exactly, that is what you should do. Fuck me and for your kind information, this ain't a choice honey. You should be proud. Really, carrying the child of an archangel, not something you will do everyday," he smiles.

"Yeah, not really fond of bringing someone as sadistic as you into this world. I think I'll pass," Faina rolls her eyes. Jimin gets increasingly scared at the way she is carrying the conversation. She is talking to Lucifer, not some random guy at McDonald's. Lucifer smirks. "Feisty, I love it."

"I know exactly how to get you, baby. I know," Lucifer closes his eyes, as if in thought. "While I'm closing my eyes don't even think about pulling any strings," he peeks through one eye and closes it again.

"What now? Are you going to rape me?" Jimin squeezes her hand making her shut her mouth. He looks at her, shaking his head asking her not to provoke him any further.

"Hmm, the name Lucifer is bothering you. No problem, you can call me by my real name if that's your issue," he nods as if he is trying to make a real discussion here. "You can call me Seokjin. How does that sound? Like the boy next door huh?" He jerks his brows and gives her a side smile.

"Why do you want to be a father all of sudden?" Faina pulls her hand out of Jimin's grip and takes a step forward.

"Ah, thought you wouldn't ask, I wanted to keep this as our private conversation but here it goes. Every time I do something that pleases me, my father would go ranting that I am a bad son and that being a father is hard. But," he pauses to look at her. "But, I challenged him saying that it's not hard and I would do it too. Besides I want to try new things called family," he sighs contently.

"That is your reason?" Faina gives him a 'what the fuck' look. Seokjin nods. "Dude, you need help. Seriously. Go see an angel therapist."

"Aw fuck, I love this. You are so hard to get and I love the things that are hard to get," he jumps a little in the air.

"Are you nuts?" Jimin whispers to her. "I think this crying and yelling of the souls in pain is driving me insane. How do you even live here?" She whispers back.

"Darling, I thought. How about a calm wooden house in the middle of the hills? That's a perfect honeymoon spot huh?" Seokjin asks, eyes shining with excitement.

"No," she smiles. Jimin takes her hand and takes a deep breath. Before Seokjin blinks, the room is left only with him in it.

"Oh, I'm gonna peel every inch of his skin and set him on fire for this. How dare you touch her again Jimin?" Seokjin chuckles. His face falls into a grim one.

Not people saying Jungkook is Lucifer 😭. That boy is the only one who is sane and human in this entire series. Also someone mentioned Taehyung, you okay baby? 😭😭

Can y'all sense that this series is coming to an end like almost?