Natalie felt movement next to her and she looked on her left only to see Mark standing up. "Uh, Mark Sloan, plastics." He introduced himself and Catherine looked at him. "Isn't penile reconstruction the standard approach in cases like these? Why a transplant?" He asked.

"Well, I can answer your question with a question. Do you like your penis?" Catherine asked him back.

"Yes." Callie coughed making the attendings around her laugh. 

"Oh god, don't answer that!" Natalie hissed at him and almost pushed him back to his seat. Almost.

"It does the job." Mark replied and Natalie rolled her eyes.

"If one day, it wasn't there, wouldn't you want it back?" Catherine asked the plastic surgeon. "Or would you be satisfied with a reconstructed organ that has very little function?"

"Satisfied? No. But that's not the-"

"Kill me now!" Natalie said through her teeth and Callie gave her an encouraging smile.

"Neither would Ryan here." The older doctor interrupted Mark. "Yes, this is new ground. But here's a young man with his whole life ahead of him, with the will to live it as a whole man, with a bravery and selflessness to help advance medical science along the way. So let's give Ryan a hand. Come on. And now let's give Ryan a penis!"

"Yes!"

People started clapping and Natalie glared at Mark. "Can you not talk about your penis in front of everyone?" She asked and Mark raised his hands in defence. 

"She started it!"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Catherine!" Natalie exclaimed as she walked out of the room and found the hospital's visitor. Catherine was chatting with Mark and Jackson. Mark was informing her that he was mentoring Jackson.

"My sweet Natalie, it's so good to see you again." The two women hugged. They had worked together in the past.

"You know my mom?" Jackson made a face, like his nightmare was only getting worse.

"Of course I do." Natalie huffed like it was obvious. "Now Catherine, I hope you're not giving my husband a hard time."

"Not in the slightest, I just asked him to scrub in with me." Catherine said making Jackson cross his hands on his chest in annoyance. "I gotta know my son's mentor. Congratulations for the job by the way. I hear you're doing a great job."

"Yeah" Mark agreed, "my wife is a great chief."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

But unfortunately Natalie couldn't stay and watch the surgery she was so looking forward to, because there was a situation and as a chief and a good friend, she had to take action. Zola, the baby Derek and Meredith were trying to adopt, was brought back into the hospital after having a seizure while in foster care. Arizona and Alex were working on the case, and even though they weren't supposed to tell them, Alex felt the need to do it. So the four of them ended up in a conference room, with Derek yelling about wanting to see Zola.

"Oh, thank god. Natalie." Arizona exclaimed when Natalie entered the room.

"Look," Natalie looked at Derek, realising how upset he was and she could completely understand why. "Arizona told me what is going on, and she is right. You can't see Zola."