after that she is go inside the closet for searching some documents which raghav just told her to find out.

She is in busy in her searching and raghav just came behind her and hold her from back.
She is startled and shock due to sudden hold just about to scream but raghav shut her mouth.

Pallavi :- Raghhavv... Tum ese kyu darate ho... Abhi gir jati meh...

Raghav :- nahi girne deta mei tumhe... Wese bhi muje bahot jaroori personal kam hai tumse.. Mrs RaghavRao ...very very personal said in deep husky voice..

And he turn her around and hold her through waist as pull closer more towards himself... That's chills down to her spine as he spoke each and every words with so much intensity now directly look at her eyes.

Pallavi :- aur mei Jan sakti hoo wo personal kam kya hai....?

She responds back with great difficulty to choose words.

As he pulls more closer her heartbeat increase and she just bite her lip not to blush more as she know how much Raghav's proximity affect her even though they share so many special romantic moments still every time his touch make her senseless and she just melt down in his every touch.

Pallavi :- Raghav dono bachhe akele hai... Chhodo muje... Rone lagenge... Agar koi aaspas nahi dikha to... Please... Chhodo...

Their head touch eachother and nose are touch and just mere distance between thier lips are if one of them just about to speak and they just sealed... Raghav just capturing her lips in the deep passionate kiss without listening her complains and due to sudden kiss she lost her balance and they're leaning against the wardrobe door and wall in between.
She gasp for air and took this opportunity he enter in her mouth and savouring her deeply and taste her every corner ...she just hold him through neck with shock eyes can't get time to react for a while.

They're since 5min kissing eachother without broke the kiss he deepend more in and Both out of breath and panting heavily as they join the head.. And he again spoke with deep huskier voice
Raghav :- abhi to bahot kuch baki hai Mrs Rao aur tum abhi bhi sharma raha hai... Abhi to tumhare bachne k koi options nai chhodega mei... Kitna bhagega.. Bolo... Aur ha yeah jo aisa roj taiyar ho kar yaha waha matak kar muje tadpana aur pareshan karne mei bada maje le raha hai...

He lean towards her ears and said in slow and sexiest voice..

Tumhare liye bahot hi Achha punishment socha hai meine bas iss bar kam se kam tum bed se ek week tak utar nahi payega... Aur muje mera satisfaction nahi milega mei tumhe chhodega nahi.. Bilkul bhi nahi..

And listening his talk palllavi's heart beating fast and rapidly she is just stood there like statue... As he bite her earlobe and smirks seeing her reaction as she moaned softly his name and come back to reality...
Pallavi :-
Ahh... Raghavvvv...

She is loosing her confidence in front of him but trying to gave fake confident look at him but miserably failed but give reply back to him... With fumbling tone..

Ummm... Mei wo.. Wo hum... I mean..
Mei bachho ko lekar Aai k ghar Jana chahti hoo rehne 2-3 din k liye.. Kyoki Aai ka birthday aa raha hai Sab sath me celebrate karne ka plan kar rahe hai... To kya mein jaoo kya...? Aur...

Raghav put finger on her lips as stop for further speaking about this.

Raghav :- pehle mera bat to khatam hone do tum apna bachne ka plan bad mei sunana Saree ka dukan wese bhi Aai ka birthday hai to mei mana nahi karega Jane se par yeah 2-3 din Kayko...?
Tumhe pata hai na me tumhare aur dono bachho k bina nahi reh Sakta ek hour bhi nahi aur tum 2-3 din... Yeah bahot jyada hai aur me ye allow hi nahi karega.. He said with firm voice.
Pallavi :-
Tum samjane ki koshis Karo Arey wo bhi meri family hai mei waha delivery k bad gayi hi nahi kabhi yeah dono 9 month hone k hai aur Dekha jaye to pregnancy k bad mei kabhi bhi nahi gai waha wo bhi mera mayka hai bahot time ho gaya muje waha gaye huwe Jana hai rehne 2-3din k liye please ese mana mat Karo..