Chapter 34

Today is the last day we meet folks. Wait! Its not! I took up the DJ job at the wedding, so we will see each other soon! Today, RJ M.K. brings to you Shiawase de ite by Yaotome Gaku (From the anime Idolish7) voiced by Hatano Wataru! Its a really cute song, perfect for the mood of this chapter! Hope you enjoy!

27th March

[Do you remember this special day?]

Dian- Hey! Haruko! Tell Ms. Woods I will be back by 2!

Hayoon- Where are you going?

Shirayuki- A date with Zen-Senpai?!

Serena- The time has finally come. We waited for it for soo long!

Dian- I am technically going with Zen, but not on a date. It's a lunch meeting for all the RJs under the Radio. There are going to be many people, so it's not a date and my definition of a date is very clear, unlike someone.

Haruko- Forget whatever they said. Best of luck at the meet!

Dian- Thanks! I will get going---

Haruko- Also, enjoy your park outing with Zen!(Waves)

Dian- How did you– I only told Ms. Woods!

Shirayuki- So we weren't wrong!

Hayoon and Serena- Liar!

Dian- Bu-But its not a date! He just asked me to tag along with him to eat a special ice cream in the park!

Hayoon- Looks like your definition of a date is not any better than Kai-Senpai.

Dian- Do I comment on you and Kazuki's phone calls, which let me tell you, are very annoying!

Hayoon- No they are not!

Haruko- Both of you, calm down! Dian, the outing is not a outing but a date and Hayoon, don't make me take your phone! Also Dian, you are getting late!

Dian- Oh yes! Bye! (Leaves)

Shirayuki- You pulled the leader card quite wel----

Haruko- I don't want to hear a single word until the practice ends! Am I clear?!

Three of them- Yes ma'am!

(After Practice)

Shirayuki- Ms. Woods killed us today!

Hayoon- I know right! I don't wanna go to the meeting.

Haruko- You have to. Even me and Serena are going on our respective dates.

Serena- Even Ms. Woods is. Doesn't she have any sympathy for us!

Shirayuki- Talk about it! Also, guess I will binge watch movies then!

Hayoon- Enjoy Unnie! I wish I was in your place!

(In Dorm- After everyone had left)

Shirayuki (Narrative)-  Kai-Senpai invited me to the roof-top garden because he wanted to tell me something important and told me to keep this meet a secret. And with everyone gone, this task will be much easier! He told me about Hiroshi-Senpai and Serena's mission and I agree that its better to keep it a secret. I can get ready in peace now.  I am going to wear a really cute dress because I think... He is going to confess! I really hope he does! I don't want to see my hopes crushed like in the movies. Those misunderstandings are heart wrecking! Anyways, keep calm and get ready!

 Those misunderstandings are heart wrecking! Anyways, keep calm and get ready!