Chapter 29

Today, RJ M.K. brings to you 'Who Would Think That Love' by Now United!! The song's actual lyrics have hints for the couple that are going to be coming together! So listen and enjoy!

 brings to you 'Who Would Think That Love' by Now United!! The song's actual lyrics have hints for the couple that are going to be coming together! So listen and enjoy!

5th of February

Hayoon (Narrative)- I love acting! But doing it while Haruko is suffering, makes me feel a bit low. But I tried my best to keep a happy face so the others could also smile through this difficult time. I got a lot of offers to act in movies and series. After doing a small role in Eleanor-senpai's new movie, here I am, in a high school drama as the main lead, with guess who, as my co-star. Ka–Yamato-San!!! Gosh, like I didn't have enough tension already. I have been avoiding talking to him.. Because I fear that I...might cry because his aura is soo comforting... He is really like a guy out of a drama!

Assistant- Your scene is in 5 minutes!

Hayoon- Hai!

Kazuki- Hayoon!

Hayoon(Thoughts)- Oh gosh what shall I do.. IDEA!

Writer- Hayoon pretends to fall so that her dress and hair can get ruined and she can escape for her fixation! She really should write a book called "101 on HOW TO AVOID SOMEONE'.

Hayoon- Oh my! My dress!

Kazuki- Are you alright? What happened(Offers his hand)

Hayoon- I am fine. I don't know.. I just fell. Maybe because of the dress...

Kazuki- Yeah, its long but you look beautiful—

Hayoon- Oh my! Scene is in 5 minutes! Got to go! Let's do our best like always Ka-Yamato-San!

Kazuki- Okay..

(After the Scene shooting, near coffee vending machine)

Hayoon- I am tired! A coffee would be the perfect remedy for now. After going to the dorm I am going to sleep and not wake up till late afternoon. I sooo wish this was possible but Ms. Woods–

Kazuki- Will wake you up by shouting in your ear. Isn't that right?

Hayoon- Yeah, Very loudly! She is — Yamato-San..?

Kazuki- Yes, that's me, the guy you have been avoiding for months.

Hayoon- Um.. I think so, the director is calling for me! Got to leave!

Kazuki- Stop trying to avoid me soo much Hayoon. At least tell me what I did wrong....

Hayoon- Yo–You did not do anything wrong. It's just that..

Kazuki- What is it? Please tell m– Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I am soo sorry

Hayoon (While sitting down) - I-It's not that... I avoided you partially because I didn't want to cry....Holding in this long was difficult and your comforting aura doesn't help at all [She is blaming him while crying. Sorry, I will go and not ruin your cute moment!] It has been soo difficult for us from start with one problem after another. I thought we might finally have a peace but then this scandal comes. What has Haruko done that she is suffering soo many blows. She is so kind and amazing.. Why is Idyllic suffering soo much..(Talks between sobs)