"This is the second time you've called me to the police station, Tiara. Let there not be a third time." Aunt Tiwa said as she pulled open her car door which was right next to Benjamin's car.

"I was framed!" I pointed out. "Just like last time!"

"You've always been a trouble magnet, Tiara. I've always told you keep your anger in check. It's very easy to frame someone who has a long history of violence."

"Well, I'm working on it." I told her, annoyed. Did she think I enjoyed getting in fights? I was only defending myself but of course no one ever saw it that way. It wasn't my fault that I was attacked by mean, crazy people. I had been doing good before Ruby and Candice showed up. They were the ones to blame, not me.

"I sure do hope so." She said and got into her car ever so gracefully.

I rushed after her to make a plea. I couldn't let wind of this incident get out, especially not to my parents.

"Can you please not tell my parents what happened here?" I pleaded, putting my palms together in a begging motion.

"I'm afraid it's too late for that, Tiara. They already know everything." She informed me and my eyes widened in horror.

"H-How? Did you tell them?"

"Your cousin is in a coma. News got to her parents that her cousin tried to murder her and of course they went to your parents with the news." Aunt Tiwa informed as she started up her car. "Your parents are on the next flight back to Nigeria. I'll give them the update as soon as I get back to my office."

"Oh God!" I cried out. This was the last thing I wanted. More reasons for my parents to regret having me as their child.

"Oh and you should call your boyfriend. Derrek Dune, was it? Let him know that I handled everything like I said I would. We wouldn't be needing his family lawyers. The young man nearly turned the station upside down to get you released." She chuckled as she put her car in reverse.

"Derrek was here?" I turned to Benjamin and he nodded.

"I called him the moment you were arrested. He's meeting with his lawyers right now. We should probably tell him that you've been released." Benjamin said as he headed towards his car.

I smiled, feeling a sense of joy for the first time today. It felt good knowing that Derrek was doing everything he could to help me.

"Why was I released anyway? I tried asking the Detective but he said nothing." I asked as we settled down in the car.

"According to Aunt Tiwa, the police saw CCTV footage showing us leaving the premises before Ruby fell." Benjamin informed and I scoffed. They had accused me of attempted murder when they hadn't even checked the dang footage.

Just as Benjamin put the gear in reverse, his phone began to ring. He stopped the car and picked up his phone, glancing at the screen before he answered.

"It's Derrek." He whispered to me as he placed his phone to his ear. He was quiet for a few moments before he spoke and I watched him eagerly, wondering what Derrek was saying. I wanted to hear his voice. "We're about leaving the station. She's fine. She's right here." He glanced at me for a moment before looking away and nodding. He placed his phone down on the dashboard a moment later.

"That's it?"

"That's it? That's what?" Benjamin asked as he put the car in reverse once again.

"Didn't he want to speak to me?"

"Of course he did but he didn't want to disturb you as you must be exhausted right now. He's going to meet us at home but he has to give his lawyers the update first. He already called Aunt Tiwa before he called me. She's told him everything."