Part 15- Wolf

Genevieve's P.O.V

" I will eventually have to tell you what she said." Kohen said as I made my way down the stairs. It was the next morning and I told him if he told me, he didn't love me.

I had already completed my classwork for the day and it was only 11 AM.

" I know she never wants to see me again." I said as sat on the couch, lifting my feet up.

" Not true. I invited her here, she said she'd let me know."

" We did this all wrong Kohen. I'm the worst daughter ever. I was doing so good until I came and had to get pregnant." I frowned.

" You aren't the worst. You'll finish school, online. We'll marry before the baby and that's that." He covered me up.

I laid on my side, covering up my stomach so Kohen couldn't see it, but I pulled my sweatshirt up, just looking at my bump.

My baby boy was in there, I'm really going to be a mommy.

" Any names? " Kohen asked.

" I haven't been thinking of that." I admitted as I ran my stomach over it, he kicked me last night right at bed.

" Kyler, Kasen, Kaden, Kyden." He suggested.

" keeping the K? " I asked, looking at my stomach.

Kyden, I thought, right as he kicked. Can he hear my thoughts?

" Maybe Kyden." I spoke outloud.

" Maybe." He said, coming up and kissing me.

" Kohen, I'm scared it'll hurt the baby," I said as I felt him against my thigh.

" I promise it won't." He kissed my neck.

" I'm fat," I frowned.

" Baby, you are perfect." He kissed me and he picked me up, bending me slightly over the couch, pulling my pants down.

He kissed my ass, down to my front before he came up, pulling his pants down and entering me.

I gasped and moaned as he did it, couldn't even care if he cummed in me, the damage was done now.

He pulled my pants up for me, when we finished.

" I love you." He said, kissing me.

" I love you," I admitted.

" I love hearing you say that." He spoke.

" KOHEN! WOLF PARTY." A random man busted in.

" Liam."

The dumbass doctor that misdiagnosed me.

Wolf party.

" That's not the flu." He said as he seen my stomach.

" No shit."

" She knows right? I hope she knows." Liam said as we heard a bunch of noise in the backyard.

" go upstairs." Kohen immediately said.

" what why? " I asked as I quickly made my way behind Liam and towards the backyard.

" Oh my god. You weren't kidding." I said as I turned around to look at Kohen, seeing a movement out of the corner of my eye.

Jay stood, once were an animal stood.

" Ko- but- Ja- Kohen." I said as I backed away from the door.

" You're fine." Kohen talked calmly to me.

" That is what you meant." I said as Liam practically ran out of the room.

" What do you mean?" He said as he grabbed me.

" When you say, my kind, my kind." I stuttered as I felt a lump in my chest.

" Yes."

" I have that in me, that's why it isn't very long." I looked down at my bump.

" It's a baby, none the less." His voice darkened.

" You are that too."

" I'm the king of them." He answered.

" Alpha."

" You are Luna, once married."

" I don't want anything to do with that." I quickly said.

" You're the mom to the next king. You're my mate, we are to be together forever. That hickey, is known as a mark in our world."

" Nothing about you surprises me anymore." I looked at him, back down to my bump.

" I've known you were mine the day I ordered my first suit through the place. " He kissed me.

" Are you going to take my baby and kill me" I cried.

" Never. They'll never hurt you. Only protect you." He said as he took my hand.

" No, No. " I fought him as he took me outside.

The wolves bowed, Kohen spoke and then I started to feel sick.

" I'm going to throw up." I told him.

He waved and took me inside, I went upstairs and started to dry heave.

" I sent them home. Get in bed." Kohen said, standing in the door, naked as day.

Once I felt okay, I moved over to bed and laid there, I only slept with a big t-shirt on because I felt like I was growing bigger every day.

" I love you," I cried as Kohen got in," You're a wolf,"

" I'm the same as when you didn't know." He kissed me.

" You could kill me. "

" You are the mother to my child, my mate, my wife and my packs Luna. Nothing will ever happen to you."

I gulped, holding onto him as best as I could, around my bump.