Rae's eyes widened. She looked towards Varrick and narrowed her eyes, but the man paid no attention to her.

"A plane? Well, why didn't you say so?!"

He pushed a big red button on the min control panel and all of them looked out the window towards the deck. A trap door opened, and a blue aircraft rose from the deck.

"Um... Why do you have a plane on your boat?"

"In case the boat sinks, of course!"

Rae sighed and shook her head. She didn't listen to the others and walked away towards the deck. The wind flew in her face, making her hair float everywhere. Paying no attention to it, she jumped on the aircraft and inspected the cockpit. Soon, Asami, Korra and Mako joined her.

"Asami, you take the lead," said the woman raising her hand towards the seat. She let the woman take her placed and climbed the tail of the aircraft until she was standing at the edge of it, gripping only the small tail that went upwards. Korra and Mako were on both sides of the plane's wings too.

When Korra shouted at the to go, the plane went forward. Korra and Mako propelled the craft by a few fire blasts, but it wasn't enough. When it detached from the inexistent runway and tried to fly above water, Rae shot two powerful blue fire jets towards the sea, making the plane rise in the airs.

They waited until they were as close as possible to the barricade ships. Korra nodded at Rae, and both entered their respective states. Rae's eyes started glowing a warm yellow as her hands moved around her body. Her stability on the tail of the plane wasn't the best, but with the help of the spirits and along with Korra, they managed to make a wave so big that it created a crack in the barricade.

Varrick's yacht passed through without any problems. They flew the plane until another ship was visible in the horizon. It was alone, no convoy around it, and the northern flags were attached to it.

"There!" yelled Korra, allowing Asami to fly the aircraft in that same direction. When they got close enough to it, to Rae's dismay, the young Avatar told them to jump, and, of course, they did so. They hit the water hard, but they were all thankful that they weren't inside the aircraft because the moment it hit the water, it exploded loudly.

Rae took hold of Asami while Korra was close to Mako and the two women waterbended themselves on the bridge. The guards stared at them in shock, but the Avatar didn't let them time to speak. Before Rae or anyone could do anything, Korra pushed them in the sea and slammed another few to the walls.

"I'll stay and keep watch," said Rae when one of the guards told them where the prisoners were, "hurry up."

The three nodded and left the Guardian alone. She waited for them, freezing, or trapping guards in the metal deck if they approached the door Korra went through. When the yacht came in site, Rae abandoned the guards and ran towards the edge of the ship. With a big jump, she crashed on Varrick's boat with a thud and groaned in pain.

She raised her head and saw Korra and the other make their way onto the ship and raised her head to look through the windows of the main cabin.

"Go!" she shouted, waiving her arm, and hoping Bolin or Varrick would see her. The ship took sail quickly and abandoned the northern troops at sea. With a sigh, Rae got up from the ground and ran inside to Bolin and Varrick.

Panting, she stopped at the window and watched as Korra talked with her father. Asami and Mako made their way up, letting the Avatar have a moment with her father.

Asami approached Rae with a smirk. She stared at her lips, that were once covered in the woman's signature red lipstick.

"Your lipstick is smudged," said the girl with a taunting expression. Rae's eyes widened and she touched her lips. Asami laughed loudly before leaving her side.

Rae ignored Korra's new presence and ran to a small mirror in the corner of the room. She took some water and washed off the paint from her lips, frowning when the colour left a small stain on her cheek. She was interrupted from her action when Varrick's voice rang through the cabin.

"Oh, looks like we have company, and not the fun kind!"

"What is that?" asked Bolin when they made their way to the windows. Rae stared at it with narrowed eyes, only seeing a big blurry patch of movement due to the distance.

Suddenly, Bolin gasped and started panicking.

"Its Eska isn't it?" asked the Guardian, looking around the group. Bolin gulped and nodded, making the older woman sigh and turn to Varrick. "Go," she ordered and in a matter of seconds, the boat was zooming away from Bolin's crazy ex-girlfriend and towards Republic City.