Chapter 32: Shoto's POV (part 4)

I nodded and stepped back, taking hold of Izuku's hand. Izuku opened the door and stepped in, keeping his hand out of view. Aizawa had allowed us to change seats so that I could be around the others during class. Izuku and Shoji had moved to sit around me while Tokoyami was already next to me so he stayed in his seat. Izuku led me over to my seat and sat me down before going to sit down after sweeping another glare over their classmates. Shoji sat in front of me, Tokoyami to the side and Izuku behind me. Aizawa then stepped into the classroom and began class. All throughout the day, people had been sneaking peeks at me.

It was finally lunch and Izuku had gone to pick up Shinso and Monoma who would follow him to go pick up lunch for everyone. They had been allowed to eat in the classroom until news about the case died down. Shoji and Tokoyami were staying with me. They were talking with me when Mina walked over.

"Hey Todoroki! Is the case seriously happening?" She asked.

Everyone stopped when she asked. They turned to see me staring at her.

"W-what?" My eyes went wide and I dropped my head, my anxiety beginning to take hold.

"Like, is it true?"

Tokoyami was about to say something when Iida spoke up. "Mina! That is very inappropriate! You shouldn't be asking Todoroki that! That is an invasion of his privacy!"

Bakugou walked over. "Shut up four eyes. Hey, Icy Hot. Is it true?"

I was starting to freak out. Someone walked over and put their hand on my shoulder. When I looked up, I found that the hand belonged to Aoyama but he wasn't looking at me, rather, he was looking at the others.

"How rude! You are invading his privacy! Can you not see how you are upsetting him!"

Kaminari walked over as well and put his hand on Mina's shoulder. "Mina, stop. You too Bakugou. It's obvious Todoroki doesn't want to talk."

Mina shrugged off his hand. Bakugou snarled at Kaminari. "Shut up Dunce-face! So, is it true that you were abused by your dad so now you are pressing charges? Huh, Icy-Hot?"

"What the fuck are you saying?"

Everyone froze when they heard Izuku ask in a deadly quiet voice. He had returned with Shinso and Monoma, all three holding two lunches.

Bakugou scoffed. "What's it to you damn nerd?"

Izuku walked over, Aoyama moving to the side for him, and set the lunches down on my desk. He pet my head gently to which I sighed softly. I was feeling better now that Izuku was here with the others. Monoma came over, gave the second lunch to Shoji and set his own down before walking over to take Izuku's place. Aoyama and he shared a glance, both nodding at each other in respect. Shinso gave one of the lunches to Tokoyami and sat down behind me, there to help if needed. Izuku stalked forward, causing Mina to back away.

"So. What the fuck do you all think you are doing?" he asked again in his deadly calm voice.

Mina hesitated but answered his question. "I-uh, wanted to know if the case against Todoroki's dad was actually happening."

"So you think it's okay to invade his privacy like that? You think that he would want to answer you?" Izuku inquired.

Mina opened her mouth but after taking a look at what she had caused, Mina slowly shook her head. "No..."

"Go apologize." He looked at me after turning around. "Shoto, tell her what you want, whether it be that she never asks you again or whatever."

I nodded and the boys moved out of the way when Mina came to apologize.