Chapter 14: Fight

Izuku and Shoto were standing outside the class, Izuku trying to calm Shoto down. Over the weeks they spent together, Shoto had opened up more. Which means, Izuku knew about how conscious Shoto could get when something about his home life is revealed.

"Izuku, I don't know if I can do this. I-I'll go in and everyone is going to be looking at me, they'll see the scars. They know and they will pity me, will watch me with those-those eyes."

Izuku pulled Shoto in for a hug. "Don't worry Shoto. Remember, Shoji and Tokoyami are here, Aizawa-sensei is here and I'm here as well, okay? If they try anything, we will stop them, alright? I know you hate showing things about your past and home life but please understand that we are all here for you. Nobody is going to talk about it on my watch."

Shoto nodded shakily, hugging back. Aizawa walked over and sighed before resting a hand on Shoto's head. "You'll be okay Shoto. All of us are here for you, okay?"

Shoto slowly stopped shaking and nodded again. Izuku shot a thankful smile at Aizawa who nodded in return. Shoto let go and went to open the door but Izuku stopped him. "Let me go first."

Shoto nodded and stepped back, taking hold of Izuku's hand. Izuku opened the door and stepped in, keeping his hand out of view. The class turned and stared at him. They were about to open their mouths when Izuku swept a glare over them all. They quickly closed their mouths but regretted it when Izuku stepped inside fully with Shoto. Aizawa had allowed the boys to change seats so that Shoto could be around them during class. Izuku and Shoji had moved to sit around Shoto. Tokoyami was already next to him so he stayed in his seat. Izuku led Shoto over to his seat and sat him down before going to sit down after sweeping another glare over their classmates. Shoji sat in front of Shoto, Tokoyami to the side and Izuku behind him. Aizawa then stepped into the classroom and began class. All throughout the day, people had been sneaking peeks at Shoto. The teachers had been instructed by Nezu, Aizawa and Hizashi to make sure nobody bothered Shoto. When a few of even the teacher tried to glance at Shoto, Izuku caught their eye and glared. They would have gotten on his case except they had been instructed to not engage Izuku while he was protecting Shoto.

It was finally lunch and Izuku had gone to pick up Shinso and Monoma who would follow him to go pick up lunch for everyone. They had been allowed to eat in the classroom until news about the case died down. Shoji and Tokoyami were staying with Shoto. They were talking with him when Mina walked over.

"Hey Todoroki! Is the case seriously happening?" She asked.

Everyone stopped when she asked. They turned to see Shoto staring at her.

"W-what?"

"Like, is it true?"

Tokoyami was about to say something when Iida spoke up. "Mina! That is very inappropriate! You shouldn't be asking Todoroki that! That is an invasion of his privacy!"

Bakugou walked over. "Shut up four eyes. Hey, Icy Hot. Is it true?"

Shoto was starting to freak out. Aoyama walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. Shoto looked up to find that Aoyama wasn't looking at him but the others.

"How rude! You are invading his privacy! Can you not see how you are upsetting him!"

Kaminari walked over as well and put his hand on Mina's shoulder. "Mina, stop. You too Bakugou. It's obvious Todoroki doesn't want to talk."

Mina shrugged off his hand. Bakugou snarled at Kaminari. "Shut up Dunce-face! So, is it true that you were abused by your dad so now you are pressing charges? Huh, Icy-Hot?"

"What the fuck are you saying?"

Everyone froze when they heard Izuku ask in a deadly quiet voice. He had returned with Shinso and Monoma, all three holding two lunches.

Bakugou scoffed. "What's it to you damn nerd?"

Izuku walked over, Aoyama moving to the side for him, and set the lunches down on Shoto's desk. He pat Shoto's head gently to which Shoto sighed. He was feeling better now that Izuku was here with the others. Monoma came over, gave the second lunch to Shoji and set his own down before walking over to take Izuku's place. Aoyama and he shared a glance, both nodding at each other in respect. Shinso gave one of the lunches to Tokoyami and sat down behind Todoroki, there to help if needed. Izuku stalked forward, causing Mina to back away.

"So. What the fuck do you all think you are doing?" he asked again in his deadly calm voice.

Mina hesitated but answered his question. "I-uh, wanted to know if the case against Todoroki's dad was actually happening."

"So you think it's okay to invade his privacy like that? You think that he would want to answer you?" Izuku inquired.

Mina opened her mouth but after taking a look at what she had caused, Mina slowly shook her head. "No..."

"Go apologize." He looked at Shoto. "Shoto, tell her what you want, whether it be that she never asks you again or whatever."

Shoto nodded and the boys moved out of the way when Mina went to apologize. Izuku then turned to stare at Bakugou. Bakugou raised his eyebrow. "The fuck you want you stupid nerd?"

Izuku tilted his head. "What about you? Will you apologize?"

Bakugou raised his hands, letting off small explosions. "Huh?!? You want me to apologize?!?"

Izuku straightened his head. "Yes. This is a sensitive topic to Shoto and yet you..."

"Yet I what? Huh!"

Izuku snarled. "You know what you fucking did."

"What, Icy-Hot can't handle any questions about how he may or may not have been abused?" Bakugou teased.

Izuku growled and suddenly punched Bakugou, knocking him onto his ass. "Shut the fuck up Bakugou. You have no idea what he's gone through and I will NOT let you fucking act as if this is some fucking joke!" Izuku yelled at him.

"I don't give a fuck if you make fun of me, crack jokes about my well being but. Talk one shit about my friends and I will end you!"

Bakugou growled and got back up. "Oh, you bitch!" He went to punch Izuku but was flipped onto his back. Izuku had flipped him over his shoulder.

"Shut the hell up Bakubitch. All you do is yap because you think that you're oh so great. You think that everything should go your way. Well guess what asshole. The world doesn't conform to your wishes!" Izuku yelled at him.

Everyone was stunned. Izuku had taken Bakugou down without a quirk. Bakugou reached out and grabbed Izuku's ankle, letting off explosions. Izuku clenched his jaw and went down, his ankle giving out. But as he dropped, he was grabbed. Looking up, he found Dark Shadow holding him up. He nodded at Tokoyami in thanks. Bakugou got up, having let go of Izuku's ankle and ran at him. Izuku told Dark Shadow to drop him and go back. So he did. As Izuku dropped, swept Bakugou's feet out from under him. Bakugou fell, hitting his head on the floor and snarled, bouncing right back up to hit Izuku right in the side of the head with an explosion. Shinso cried out as Izuku fell. Izuku's hearing was wacky and blood was flowing down his head into his eyes once he hit the ground. However, he wasn't going down. Izuku struggled to sit up but managed to do it and stared Bakugou straight in the eye. Izuku snarled and punched Bakugou in the face, breaking his nose. Everyone gasped when they heard the snap. Bakugou reached up and pulled his hand away to see blood. He looked back up at Izuku who was already standing up, trying not to put any weight on his ankle. His ankle was bloody and you could smell the scent of cooked meat and blood all throughout the room. Kaminari quickly ran over and helped Izuku stand up.

"You okay?"

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, just a bit dizzy." Just as he said that, All Might opened the door to see what was going on.