Chapter 24: Toga joins the group

After he had grabbed everything he needed and the bags were packed, Bakugou and Hisashi turned to each other.

"Ready to leave?"

Bakugou nodded, though a little hesitantly.

Hisashi noticed and smiled softly. "Do you want to say goodbye before leaving?"

Shocked, Bakugou looked up.

"I figured, you still love them and this has to be weird so it's natural to want to say goodbye."

"Yeah..."

Hisashi chuckled and grabbed the bags. "Go on then. I'll wait for you by the door, alright?"

"Okay. Thanks again."

Hisashi nodded and led the way downstairs, going to the door. Bakugou went to find his parents and as he did so, Hisashi looked through the house with his perception quirk. Once he located Bakugou and his parents, Hisashi watched in case something happened. Nothing happened other than Bakugou being hugged by Mitsuki and then by Masaru after they talked a little bit. Soon he came back and Hisashi ushered him to the car. As Hisashi put the bags in the car, he noticed a young girl prancing around. Lifting an eyebrow, Hisashi told Bakugou to wait in the car.

After Bakugou nodded, Hisashi walked over and caught the attention of the girl. She turned and Hisashi immediately noticed the brown stains on her uniform that could be mistaken for mud.

The girl pranced over to Hisashi and peered up at him. "Hello?"

"What are you running from?" He asked.

The girl tilted her head and stared at him. "What do you mean~?" Then her eyes narrowed slightly. "Sir?"

Hisashi sighed and held out his hand. "Do you need a place to stay?"

The girl looked shocked but her eyes held concealed disgust. Hisashi ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't worry. I'm simply offering a safe place for people in need of help." Hisashi explained.

"So you want to help me?" The girl asked innocently but her eyes were still hiding the concealed disgust.

Hisashi turned on one of his quirks and spoke to her through his mind. "I know you expect me to have some kind of nasty plans but let me be honest. I have no such ideas. My son is about your age and my wife wants to help people in need."

The girl's eyes widened and she stared at Hisashi. "How..."

"Let's just say that it's one of my quirks."

"Who are you?" The girl asked, her eyes narrowing.

"All For One."

The girl gasped. "No way...."

Hisashi chuckled. "Will you let my family help you?"

She nodded in awe and followed Hisashi as he turned to go back to the car. Once they arrived, Hisashi moved the bags and opened the door for her. She climbed in and looked around, her gaze landing on Bakugou who was watching her.

"Who are you?" They asked in unison.

Hisashi got into the car and chuckled. "Katsuki, this is..."

"Himiko Toga." The girl added when Hisashi stalled on introducing her.

"Thank you. Katsuki, this is Himiko Toga. Toga, this is my nephew Bakugou Katsuki."

"Oh I thought he was your son." Toga mentioned.

Hisashi shook his head. "No, my son is with his mother currently."

"Ooh. Well nice to meet you Bakugou!" Toga exclaimed.