Chapter 15: Class 1-A finds out

When he saw Izuku standing up with Bakugou on the ground, his nose bloody, All Might stalked over and slapped Izuku. When All Might slapped Izuku, his head snapped to the side and he stared at Kaminari who was also shocked.

"Young Midoriya! You have disappointed me!" Then All Might grabbed Izuku's hand and dragged him out of the room. Izuku was forced to walk on his ankle and everyone in the classroom was shocked. Shoto, Shoji, Tokoyami, Shinso and Monoma all stood up, everything forgotten.

"Shit! Shoto, call Dabi and tell him to get Hisashi! I'll grab Aizawa!" Shinso yelled, already running to the teacher's lounge. Shoto immediately called Dabi who answered before telling him that All Might had grabbed Izuku and dragged him off. Dabi immediately gave the phone to Hisashi who told him that they would be there soon. Shoto, Shoji, Monoma and Tokoyami all nodded before running to catch up with Shinso. Shinso had at this point slammed the door to the teacher's lounge open.

"Dad!" Shinso cried, attracting everyone's attention.

"Shinso? What happened?" Hizashi asked, walking over with Aizawa.

"Long story short, Bakugou and Izuku started fighting, All Might saw and dragged Izuku off somewhere!" Shinso told him.

Both stilled before running out of the room. They met up with the boys and as they ran around to find Izuku, Shoto told them that Hisashi was coming soon. Aizawa told Monoma to go tell Nezu. Monoma nodded and ran off. Once he arrived, he slammed on the door.

"Come in."

Monoma opened the doors and ran inside.

"Monoma? What's the issue?"

"Izuku and Bakugou fought because of Shoto, All Might came and saw them before dragging Izuku off. Shoto called Hisashi who said he was coming as soon as possible. Aizawa sent me to tell you." Monoma told him, out of breath by the end of it.

Nezu's eyes widened before he nodded and immediately started doing something. "I'll give them access right now. Then we will check the cameras to see if we can find Izuku."

Monoma nodded and went to help.

All Might dragged Izuku to the rooftop and threw him against the wall. Izuku gasped for air after hitting. He coughed and curled up slightly. "What the hell..."

"I should be asking you that."

"What?"
"I recommended you to U.A. because you wanted to be a hero! I gave you a chance and my support! But what have you done? You went and attacked Young Bakugou! A good student with a good quirk! You have tarnished my image since everyone knows that I am on good terms with you!" All Might screamed at him.

"The fuck, he's the one that..." Izuku trailed off when All Might punched him in the stomach.

Izuku threw up and coughed out blood. All Might hadn't used all of his strength which was good but not good enough.

"You will not talk back to me!" All Might yelled as he slapped Izuku. He ended up transforming back to his lanky form soon enough but continued to punch and kick Izuku. By the end of it, Izuku could barely breathe. Everything hurt. He could swear he heard one of his ribs snap while All Might kicked him. His ears were ringing and he could barely see straight. His vision was slowly fading when he could have sworn he heard Dabi crying out for him. Izuku decided to chance it and screamed as loud as he could. The scream carried his pain and suffering. All Might had started to walk away but when Izuku screamed, came over and was about to kick Izuku in the head when the door to the rooftop was blown off.

"Izuku!" Dabi screamed.

They were on the other side of the rooftop building. Izuku avoided the kick, as much as it hurt and picked himself up, limping to where Dabi was.