Chapter 31: Shoto's POV (part 3)

The next day, I walked into class after spending the rest of the day being ignored by Father. It was strange and so I ended up staring off into space, still startled by the peace from yesterday. As I was staring off into space, someone touched my shoulder which surprised me. I jumped but calmed down when I saw that it was Izuku.

"How did it go yesterday?" Izuku asked.

I blinked at him. "It was weird. He would come over but before he did anything, he seemed to forget and walked away. I didn't have to speak to him once."

He smiled. "I'm glad. So that means you got a good rest, right?"

I nodded. "Yes. You?"

Izuku giggled. "Oh yeah~. We actually ended up sleeping in the living room after coming back so we got about 17 hours of sleep."

My eyes widened. "That seems amazing."

Tokoyami walked over to them. "Hello Midoriya, Todoroki. How are you?"

Izuku perked up. "Tokoyami! Hi, I'm good. Thanks for asking!"

I nodded as well. "Same here. Thank you for asking."

"That's good. I came over because I heard something about someone getting 17 hours of sleep?"

Izuku nodded. "Yup! I went home and flopped on the couch before falling asleep and sleeping the day away."

"That sounds wonderful. By the way, would you all mind if I talked with you all? I feel as if it is easier to talk to you two." Tokoyami asked.

Izuku shook his head. "I don't mind at all! You seem like a really cool person so I was actually hoping we could become friends."

I also shook his head. "I don't mind either."

We continued to talk until Aizawa walked into the classroom. Once he did, everyone returned to their seats and he started class. When it was time for All Might to teach, I stared at him, remembering everything Izuku said about him. When class ended, All Might walked over and asked me what the matter was.

"Young Todoroki, is something the matter, you've been staring the entire lesson."

I said nothing and simply stared at them. It caught the attention of my classmates but I still said nothing. All Might ended up excusing himself. Later at lunch, Izuku, Tokoyami and I met up with Shinso. Monoma came over and joined us as well. Izuku proceeded to tell the other two about what I did which had them cackling. Izuku also ended up confiding in Tokoyami about who All Might was to Izuku and why it was funny for the others. At the end, Tokoyami was gawking.

"Wow..."

Izuku nodded then spotted Shoji who seemed to be looking for Tokoyami. He waved him over and invited Shoji to sit with them. We quickly became friends and right as lunch ended, Tokoyami asked Izuku if he could tell Shoji about the thing with All Might to which Izuku nodded. He smiled as he watched Tokoyami and Shoji talk. Shoji walked over towards the end of school and promised not to tell anyone. Izuku nodded and thanked him. Monoma and Shinso walked over to them once school ended. Monoma wanted to come over and I had decided to come as well since he wanted to see Dabi. In the end, Izuku invited Shoji and Tokoyami over as well. Aizawa raised his eyebrow when he saw how many kids were coming over and shook his head when Izuku and Shinso smiled apologetically. When they walked in, Izuku got swept up by Dabi who was getting chased by Tomura. Izuku squeaked and clutched onto Dabi as he ran.

"Dabi! Get back here! And give me my brother back!"

"What did you do?!?" Izuku squealed out.

"I may have beaten him in every game we played! And stole his food!" Dabi yelled.