Chapter 16: Friends start dating

Everyone ended up falling asleep, even Hisashi. The doctor opened the door and walked in, being quiet when he noticed that everyone was asleep. Recovery girl followed behind him and smiled when she saw them. It had been about 10 hours since they entered the room and fell asleep. Recovery girl and the doctor checked on Izuku, having watched him heal quickly while they were fixing him up. After checking up on him, Recovery girl decided against healing him again since it would drain his energy even more. Then they left, making sure to be quiet in order to not wake anyone. 5 hours later, Dabi awoke. He looked around, confused as to where he was when everything came back. He looked up at Izuku and found him watching him.

Dabi smiled at Izuku who smiled back. "Hey..."

"Hi."

"How are you feeling?"

Izuku tilted his head and thought about it. "Mm....slightly loopy. Probably the pain killers."

Dabi chuckled. "Probably."

Izuku lifted a hand and looked at it in amazement. "I actually feel surprisingly good. So what happened?"

"After I found you, I brought you down, we took you to Recovery girl's office, waited as Hisashi helped her heal you some and you ended up having to be brought to the hospital. Tomura went to stay with Inko while they waited and Hisashi and I talked with our friends and later your class."

Izuku blinked. "Huh. So is anyone else here?"

Dabi smiled and nodded his head back towards everyone else. Izuku followed the direction and smiled when he saw them.

"They look cute sleeping like that. Like a real family." He commented.

Dabi nodded. "Yeah and they are all waiting for you."

"Hmm."

"So do you want to talk about what happened or wait?"

"I can talk. What do you want to know?" Izuku asked, chipper.

"What was the reason All Might dragged you away?"

Izuku's face darkened for a moment as he heard All Might's name. "Stupid man cares so much about his reputation. Stupid man believes that I was harming his reputation because I had beaten a good student. Stupi..."

"He's a dumbass and I see him again, he's going to burn." Dabi interrupted.

Izuku pouted. "Don't interrupt." Then he smiled again. "I want to see that."

Dabi chuckled. "Sorry for interrupting." He then stood and placed a hand on Izuku's head. "Get better soon, okay?"

Izuku nodded. "Sure!"

"Do you want me to wake the others?"

"Mmm....no, let them sleep."

"Too late Izuku." Hisashi told them.

Both Dabi and Izuku looked over to see Hisashi smiling at them. Inko and Tomura were still asleep though.

"Hi papa." Izuku said.

Hisashi raised an eyebrow. "Painkillers?"

Dabi nodded. "Painkillers."

Hisashi shook his head gently before smiling at Izuku once more. "Hey kiddo. How are you feeling?"

"Loopy. But I also feel like my body is slowly fixing itself."

Hisashi blinked. "Like a healing quirk?"

Izuku tilted his head, thought about it and then nodded. "Yeah. But I don't have a healing quirk."

Hisashi thought about it, looking deep in thought. Then he had an idea. "Can you check the inventory of quirks you've copied?"