Luckily, there was no one here. He tosses me the goal lacrosse stick so he can practice hitting it in.

I've helped him practice about a million times. You can tell how much he loves the game.

"If the Tar Heels want to sign you, would you join them?" I ask curious. He shook his head no.

"Fuck no. I'm not spending four years of hell from looking at dads face." I couldn't help but laugh.

He throws a ball at me and I barely catch it. I played a little on leagues in high school but never wanted to peruse it.

It was more of Chase's speed. "Then where do you wanna go?" I question.

I know he wants to play in the big league. "Duke. They have the best lacrosse team." I've seen him watch their games before.

It's no surprise honestly. "You think you'll get in?" I ask curious.

He grabs another ball with his stick. "I sure hope so." We practiced for a few hours.

After two hours, we took a snack break. He was laying on his back on the field as I was eating a granola bar.

I told Ryder what we were doing and he said he was down to help so he was on his way.

I didn't even ask, he just wanted to hang out. As I waited, I took a picture of the field and posted it.

               🤍 Chasedavenport and 3,623 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🤍 Chasedavenport and 3,623 others

Sinclairdavenport: bonding time with the bro

Chasedavenport: at least I have real competition coming
Sinclairdavenport: I fucking hate you

Codydavenport: hell I'm coming too
Sinclairdavenport: oh fuck yeah

Owenjoyner: be careful!
Sinclairdavenport: I'm trying :))

Charlie_gillespie: you should teach me one day
Sinclairdavenport: only if you teach me hockey

Tap to load further comments

——————————

An hour later, there were four of us here. We made a little game out of it and I could tell it helped Chase a lot.

We were running around so much, it didn't even feel that cold anymore. We played until it got dark and we didn't know how to turn the lights on.

We were all hungry so we decided to go to steak and shake.

Earlier this morning, I would've never pictured I would play lacrosse with my brothers and best friend.

I was so focused on my last final, I was very nervous. But this actually helped me a lot to.

The whole night went really well. We all went back to our house to watch slasher movies.

My mom walked in to someone getting killed in a movie and she fake gagged. "I don't know how y'all watch that kind of stuff."

She went to her room so she could shower and change. I love my mom so much. She's been though so much shit.

But she's still super strong. I wouldn't know where I'd be without her constant support.

She was thrilled whenever I told her about going to Oklahoma for New Years.

Only because she loves and adores Owen. She was happy that we get to spend time with each other.

I'll be coming back on the second since classes start again on the fourth.

I'll be driving while Savannah and Charlie are flying in. I couldn't be more excited for it. But I was happy to be spending this time with the boys.

Ever since Cody moved out, I feel like I don't see him as often.

So I try to enjoy every second with him. I'm just happy that Owen could help me get out of my party phase.

But it made our bond stronger.