seventeen

🤍 owenjoyner and 2,462 others

Sinclairdavenport: 21 🥂

              Owenjoyner: happy birthday twin!
                   Sinclairdavenport: happy birthday!!

               Ryderfisher: can't wait to go out!
                       Sinclairdavenport: it'll be fun

            Charles_gillespie: happy birthday dork
                    Sinclairdavenport: thanks, loser

         Savannahleemay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY
                 Sinclairdavenport: I MISS YOU

tap to load further comments

————————

I was currently sitting on Ryder's bed, waiting for him to get ready. My birthday has been pretty good so far.

I spent the morning and afternoon with my family since Ryder worked at the dojo.

I already called off for tomorrow knowing I'll be hungover. I was scrolling through my phone, patiently waiting.

As I did, my phone started ringing. It was Owen facetiming. I quickly answered so I can talk to him.

I smile when I see his face. "There's the birthday girl." He smiles towards me.

"There's the birthday boy." I reply to him. We started laughing a little bit.

"What are you doing?" He asked curious. I look over to see Ryder still looking for clothes to wear.

He had sweats on and he was shirtless. I flipped the camera to show Owen.

"Waiting for this dickwad to hurry up so we can go bar hopping." I tried to hide my laughter.

Ryder turned to me like he was offended. "You try being this hot." We all started laughing.

I flip the camera around so I could look at Owen. "You got any plans?" I didn't know if he was going out or not.

"Yeah, I'm going out with a couple friends." He answered. We talked for about thirty minutes.

We explained each others days and all the stuff we got while Ryder got ready.

Once he did, we hung up. I looked at Ryder to see what he was wearing.

He had on a white t-shirt, a long sleeved plaid shirt, and jeans that are rolled up.

"It took you thirty minutes to dress like your dad?" I ask while we walk out his room.

He looked at me like he was offended. "Shut up, bitch. You look like your mom in the eighties." I busted out laughing.