thirty-four

Final's were kicking my ass. But thank goodness I was on my way to my last one.

I've been spending as much time with Ryder as I can. He's leaving mid January to go to Texas.

I was super excited for him. I was going to be staying here for Christmas and then the day after, I'm going to Oklahoma.

Everyone but Ryder is celebrating New Years there. Ryder has too much to do with packing and finding an apartment to come.

I was going to miss him but it was still going to be fun. As I went outside to my car, I saw their for sale sign.

It hurt seeing it. But I know it was going to be for the best. I drove to school for the last time this year.

When I was get to class, I was one of the last one to show up. I had a late night at the library studying.

The final was an hour long and I spent forty five minutes of it working on it. I turned it in and went back to my seat.

Everyone was whispering about the game tonight. But I just put my earbuds in and started listening to music.

When the hour was up, the professor let's us go. I was finally free for a couple of weeks.

Today, I was going to wait for Chase to get out of school. And hang out with him. I don't know what we're going to do.

But we were going to figure it out. I was hungry so I went to get food. As I drove, Owen called me so of course I answered.

"Hey, beautiful. How did your final go?" He asked when I answered. I smiled whenever he called me beautiful.

"I think it went well." I try to focus on the road as I drove. We had some small talk that went well.

He told me his plans for the day while I told him mine. When I got to Chick-Fil-A, I got off the phone with him.

I went back to my house when I got my food to see it was empty. I sit on the couch and turn on Dance moms.

I've been rewatching it recently. Chase wasn't coming home for another few hours so I had the house to myself.

It felt nice to have time to relax and have no one bug me. I got a couple episodes in before my screaming brother came in.

"Schools over, bitch!" He screamed while walking in. I paused my show and turned to him.

"Do you really have to scream?" I ask while laughing. He sat he his bag down and jumped onto the couch.

He just shrugged as he made himself comfortable. I started my episode again as he scrolled through his phone.

"When you get done with this episode, can you help me with lacrosse?" He has tryouts when he gets back.

I know he was sad knowing it was his last year. But he was going to work his ass off.

"Okay, give me like forty minutes." I explain to him. When the episode ended, I went upstairs to change.

I put on a pair of leggings and a long sleeve athletic shirt.

I braid my hair and put a beanie on. I grab my North Face and go back downstairs.

"Finally. Took you forever." My brother complained as I grabbed my tennis shoes.

"I can easily stay home and not help you, you asswhipe." I threatened, and it worked cause he instantly shut up.

He gets up to grab his stick, balls, and portable goal. He puts them in his car and starts to drive.

I make him drive since it was his idea. We drive to the field and park.