four

I had no idea what I was going to wear to this wedding. I had my clothes thrown around the room almost everywhere.

When Ryder walked in from the bathroom he looked at the floor in distraught.

"I changed in the bathroom for ten minutes." There was a hint of laughter in his voice.

He looked good, I'm not going to lie. He had on an all black suit, kinda like Draco Malfoy.

"I don't know what to wear." He sighed as he looked down at everything. He started looking through my clothes.

I could see his eyes land on one of my dresses. "Wear this red dress." He picked it up and showed it to me.

I looked up at him with a playful smile. "Only if you say red dress like Nick Jonas." He gave me a look and just shook his head.

"Put the damn dress on or I'm gonna whoop your ass." I laughed as I stood up. I changed in the bathroom and I looked good.

I put on some makeup and left my hair natural. When I was done, I made Ryder take a couple pictures of me.

 When I was done, I made Ryder take a couple pictures of me

🤍 savannahleemay and 1,572 others

Sinclairdavenport: wedding things

Ryderfisher: hot best friend
Sinclairdavenport: uno reverse

Savannahleemay: YOU LOOK SO GOOD
Sinclairdavenport: NO YOU

charles_gillespie: hey, I found your ig
Sinclairdavenport: congrats?

Tap to load further comments

——————

Ryder and I walk down to the lobby so we could meet up with Ryder's parents. They were already waiting for us.

"You two still hungover?" Ryder's dad asked which made me snort. Ryder flipped him off as we walked towards them.

We walked into the rental car and drove to the venue. When we get there, I was in awe with how beautiful it was.

We walked in to see it was decorated. There were already a lot of people here. I scan the room, looking for our trio of friends.

As I did, I heard someone faintly yell my name. I look to see Savannah, Charlie, and Owen.

I squeal and run up to Savannah. The boys looked at us confused. They didn't say anything though.

They just dabbed each other up. When I got done complimenting Savannah, I looked at Charlie.

He smiled down at me. "What's up, kid." I looked up at Charlie as I gave him a side hug.

"I'm like two years younger than you." He shrugged towards me. When we pulled away, I looked at Owen.