10.

Ezio

I get out of the bathroom's office after taking a piss when I realize a figure standing over my large wooden desk. A familiar figure. Oh, she's been back already? Franco works fast.

But what the hell is she doing here?

I give her once over, raking over her body shamelessly even though I saw her naked a couple of times. A sight I wouldn't get tired of, to be honest. Her outfit right now is insane. I stride forward without making a sound, taking her in from those intimidating stilettos, black leather short tight skirt (who the hell wears that for work?) and a white almost see-through blouse. Is this new fashion or what?

I can imagine how many men turned their heads as she walked in looking like a sin. The thought makes my head boiled.

I'm right behind her and she doesn't even realize it yet. I peek to see what she has been concentrating about.

Oh. Pictures of that man tortured to death.

I watch her finger running over the beaten face of him in the photo.

"Gabe, such a pretty face." She sighs in regret. My brow shoots up immediately. The mention of his name ignites rage inside me.

"Is that so?" I say in the calmest voice. Only it means otherwise.

She startles and spins around, coming face to face with me. Those brown eyes flicker down to my bare chest almost instantly.

"Z! You scared me!" she exclaims, hand over her heart. Z, huh?

She smells like wine and vodka. Orchid and honey.

"How much did you drink?" I questions, diverting my attention from the pictures and documents on my desk.

"Not much." She slurs, shrugging nonchalantly.

Indeed.

I watch her as she slowly walks around my desk and sits on top of it, facing my leather chair.

"Come." She nods her chin, motioning me to sit.

I narrow my eyes. Yet I do what she says. Sitting on the fucking leather chair like a dog. I'm sure she bewitches me.

She smirks, but I don't have myself to care. Not when I get to see her long legs in front of me. Her bare creamy skin on full display. Salivating. I can feel her soft skin even before I touch it. Fuck, I'm hard.

She's looking around the office, but my eyes transfix at her crossing legs and how her pointy stiletto resting between my parted thighs. Dangerously close to my crotch. One wrong move and she'll crush my balls. But she's nonchalant about it.

"I thought this was your room. It has the same code." She says.

Well, she must be quite intoxicated to be mistaken my office as the master bedroom. It meant she took the wrong hallway.

"Let's get you back to my room, then." I suggest.

She pouts. Which I'll find it cute if her pointy shoe isn't inching closer. I grab her calf instinctively. Better now than late.

"You're no fun."

Well, you crushing my balls isn't my definition of fun.

"You're drunk, dolcezza." I reply. More to myself than her.

I can say she's more dangerous when she's drunk. Bold, seductive and can be really persuasive. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm grasping a thin thread here.

To my relief, she finally gets rid of her scary stiletto from my chair. Now she's standing tall in front of me.

To be honest with you, I can't even bring my eyes up to her face. My stare is solely on her body. I'm fucking shameless, I know, but I can't help it. Her body is a killer and she fucking knows it.