"Well you can stay here for the night"
"I don't know if that's a good idea" I said gesturing to the animatronics glaring at me.

She noticed, "I hope they won't mind" She gave them a glare and they sighed.

Your Pov

"Let me go up next" Bon said and everyone agreed.

He picks a song. "Also what was the whole thing about them touching you like that?" Michael asked and I blushed. He chuckled.

"Honestly I don't know why I went up and thinking about it now I just let it happen" She face palmed and we looked at the stage.

I can tell Michael was a bit weirded out about all of this since he's not used to be hanging out with them or them not attacking.

Bon went up on stage with his guitar. The song is Why'd you only call me when you're high by Artic Monkeys which is another good song.

Bon began to sing and played his guitar wonderfully.

"ITS 3 IN THE MORNING" I yelled

Bon smiles, "AND IM TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR MIND" He continued.

"Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply" Michael sang out of nowhere and I smiled.

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?" I sang and he smiled.

Then we turned our attention to Bon.

(A/n: Would y'all like Michael as one of the love interest?)
(EDIT!: the majority says yes)

Soon after he was done and it seems like no one would like to perform next so I volunteered.

Everyone looked excited. "I'll be playing a song that Bonnie taught me" I grinned and he laughed since the rest thought it's going to be a nice peaceful song well no.

Song: Custer by Slipknot. Since it's Bonnie's favorite.

I asked Bon to use his guitar and he let me.

I got up stage and singled out BB to play it.

The rest except Bonnie, Mari and Michael looked surprised with the sudden loud music.

"CUT CUT CUT ME UP AND FUCK FUCK FUCK ME UP" Bonnie, Me, Mari and Michael yelled out.

Suddenly Goldie joined. The others stayed quiet and just looked so shocked.

All 5 of us jammed out while yelling the words.

Soon the music ended and we laughed.

"You remembered how to play it" I jumped down and Bonnie stared at me.

I nodded, "Of course". It was hard to tell but he was smiling.

"You did great Y/n!" Everyone complimented me. I told them thank you.

"I didn't know you guys know the song" I said.

"I have been listening music lately and that genre of music is my favorite"-Mari
"Listening on the radio"-Michael

Goldie took a second, "heard plushtrap playing it once.." My eyes looked down.

Goldie and I look upset while the two were confused.

"Dad! You did great!" BB showed up and poked Mari's leg.

He chuckled, "First I'm not your dad just someone who looks after you"

"So like a dad" BB smiles and Mari sighs "sure"

Michael and goldie left.

"You guys are cute on how you two take care of each other" I mentioned and Mari looked flustered.