"Its a whole lot is your shift almost over cause this story is long"

"Oh yeah yeah girl it starts in 5 mins sit down I'll get you some blueberry muffins and some coffee"

"Oh uhm can it be some cheese cake and tea i can't stomach blueberry muffins and im trying to stay away from caffine" i said shyly.

"Why that's your favor-" she cut herself short and i nodded.

"Oh my gosh bonnie you're pregnant! OK OK calm down Angie let me get you that cheese cake and tea" and she Ran back and i took a seat in one of my favorite booths i loved when i would work here.

A few mins later she came back "here you are the best piece of cheese cake for my best person well second to my son of course"

"Aw little Ben how is he? I miss having little play dates with that little guy"

"Well he's not great cause everyone he's asking where aunty bonnie is and i also didn't know plus chris has been mia for about a month "

"What?! What do you mean he just up and left?! Without Ben or telling you?"

"He left a note saying that he lost his job and he wants to get back on his feet i truly don't think he's coming back this time plus he was a shit father to ben anyway"

"Then I'm glad i came back now ,Angie i don't want you working here anymore i want you to get your own bakery like you've always wanted "

"Bonnie you must be a screw loose cause that takes a heck load of capital"

"I'll pay for it and i bet Sebastian wouldn't even feel it in his bank account its like spending a cent to him oh please please please let me help you so you dont have to work here anymore and Ben wouldn't even need his shit dad please"

She sighed angie was one to never ask for help or take it but i was really hoping shed take this one" fine but no over spending just what i need OK?!"

"Yes!!! I'm so excited for you! But the only over spending I'll be doing is spoiling Ben with a shopping spree and getting you a new apartment"

"Bonnie! "

"Shshshshsh this cheese cake is amazing"

she rolled her eyes at me and we spent the whole afternoon talking about everything that happened to me and her asking to be the Godmother of my child but that was gonna be a big fight between her and mal

(Comment who you think should be the Godmother majority wins😊)

I just got back home and i saw Trent in the living room what is he doing here and he was crying.

"Hey hey its OK where's mom? Who brought you here"

"M-mom got more sick and had to go to the hospital i called dad but he told me a bad word and that mom sh-should just die"

"Then he found your number in your mothers phone but you Left it in the car and i answered it i took her to the hospital and brought him here"

"Oh you poor boy " and i hugged him really tight and it felt like i was hugging my younger self who was scared and alone.

I just got done putting trent to bed in the guest room and i headed up to Sebastian.

"Your mother agreed to grant us custody of Trent for when she passes she was broken from the events of today but she didn't want either of you to let her go with sad uneasy hearts so she's going to be under our supervison and the court will grant us custody once she is gone

i didn't want to keep something like that from you for a second longer"

I just smiled at him walked closer to him and placed my hands around his neck

"You really are my prince charming I'm starting to think i really am a princess"

"You're my princess,my heart and my everything bella"

"Keep smooth talking and we might make too much noise for Trent"

"Well thankfully the room is sound proof " and he kissed me slowly leading me to the bed.

"But where did you go today my love?"

"Out to spend a shit load of your money for good" he groaned as i licked his lips.

"And what about Richard?"

"Dead and cremated" and thats what set me on fire one fire for him and his body. The asshole was dead and my amazing hubby-to-be killed him.

 The asshole was dead and my amazing hubby-to-be killed him