"Harry, please tell me what's going on?" I speak as softly as I can and use his real name in an attempt to sway him into answering me. When I hear his sharper intake of breath I know it's worked.

"Pack an overnight bag. I'll send you my address." He says simply before we exchange quick goodbyes and he hangs up.

I can't decipher between the feelings bubbling through me right now. Nervousness and excitement fight for dominance in my system. As I begin to pack my overnight bag to spend my first ever night with Seven in his home, excitement wins the battle. My new car skids to a speed as I take off in the direction the blue arrow on the navigation sends me. The excitement builds as I take the winding roads up the city heights area, the properties begin to become more disbursed up here. Large gates surround the houses with lush green front yards, mansions sit back far from the street view for privacy. The navigation tells me his home is the next house on the right and I slow down to pull up outside the huge white walls barricading the fortress it's protecting. Security camera's perch at each side of the large black barred gate that opens as soon as I pull into the drive.

Bloody hell.

Seven's home is...well it's a fucking mansion. Huge glass frames a large wooden front door, the warm glow of the lights from the inside shine out onto the driveway as I park up and stare open mouthed at the structure. Very quickly my excitement is overturned by the nervousness as I'm confronted with Seven's wealth.

This is his house?

This is his house?

He lives here. And is drunk, waiting for me inside. The uncertainty of what to expect when I walk into this not-so-humble abode is setting me on edge. Seven's behaviour on the phone was already odd and I've never seen him drunk, so this is going to be interesting.

When I get out the car and sling my large tote bag filled with the night and morning necessities over my shoulder the melodic thud of music resounds over the concreted  entrance. As I get to the front door it becomes louder, I don't think he will hear me if I knock.

Should I just walk in?

No, that's too brazen and this is my first time here. I rap my knuckles loudly against the wooden door and peek through the large glass to seek him out in the huge house. There's an expansive hallway entrance that doesn't give much away of the rest of the interior hiding behind its white walls. It all glows so brightly, from the shiny glass windows everywhere, to the reflective white wash walls, the smooth gleaming polished floors - also white, even to the magnitude of light fixtures themselves.

I try to imagine Seven, dressed in his usual dark attire walking this contrasting entrance. For someone who wears a lot of black, owns a black car and just all round seems to support a darker aesthetic it's ironically amusing to me that his home is so...well so opposite of that.

After a third knock and decent observation of the empty hallway entrance I try for the handle, to my surprise it's unlocked. I suppose the area is rather private so locking front doors wouldn't be as practiced, unlike my side of town. I triple lock.