"What was the other woman like?"

"Doesn't matter. The point is, I had to follow what my heart was saying. I felt like I wanted to be a part of her life. I had to break up with my previous girlfriend and she didn't take it too well."

"Then you guys got together?"

"Nope. I told her I wanted to go out with her, but she rejected me because of what I did to my ex-girlfriend. She said that I was selfish for doing that, but she was right it was selfish." Masaru admitted and laughed at that memory. "We just decided to stay as friends and we did. Right after we graduated, she immediately went up to me and asked me out on a date."

"And then you guys started dating?"

"Yes, and then we started dating. Sometimes, people can't rush in on their feelings. It's hard to understand what we feel when we're in love with someone. So, that's why people take time to think things over." He fondly smiled at his son and then stopped leaning on the wall. "Maybe you just need to think over your feelings. Give it time." He told him as he patted his son's shoulder and let him be alone.

Bakugo watched as his dad left him alone and then looked down on the ground. "Heh. That would've been advice Deku should hear. Not me. I still don't know if I should feel guilty for what I did." The bell then rang as a customer walked in. He lifted his head up and noticed the customer was looking around at the magazines. His eyes squinted at the customer for some reason.

Once the customer got the magazine they wanted, they waited for someone to ring them up. Taking a quick breath, he stopped leaning on the wall and over to the counter. The customer took a quick look, but was taken aback as they stared at him.

Bakugo was ringing them up, but could feel that someone was staring at him. He slapped the magazine down on the counter after scanning it. "What?!"

"You-You're Katsuki Bakugo. Right?" The customer stuttered In disbelief.

He scoffed, "Yeah, who wants to know?"

"It's me, Ochaco Uraraka! I haven't seen you since... the wedding incident. Is this what you've been doing for the past six years?"

"Pink Cheeks, either get something from here or get out of-Ow!" Bakugo received a slap from the back of his head from his mother. "What the hell!?"

"Excuse my son for his manners," Mitsuki reassured Uraraka and then nudged her son's arm. "Take a break, okay? Your father and I will handle the shop on our own." She left her son with the woman alone. Uraraka bit the inside of her cheek and made a pop sound. Her hand reached for a chocolate bar and dropped it in front of him. "I would also like this."

"Whatever," he proceeded to ring it up and looked at the total, "That'll be $14.68."

"After I get these, let's get some lunch. I know a good restaurant we can eat at," She suggested as she handed him fifteen dollars and took the magazine and chocolate bar in her hands. Her head gestured Bakugo to get out of the store with her to follow her. Bakugo rolled his eyes and came from behind the counter to the front.

"I'll be back!" He shouted out as put his head down to cover his face. Both of them exited the convenience store. Walking side by side with one another they headed for the restaurant right across the street.

Uraraka entered the place and everyone greeted her. Even letting her walk in like she owned the place. A waiter prevented Bakugo from entering, but that was until she spoke up, "He's with me. Let him pass." With her words, he nodded his head and moved out of the way.

A host led them to their table and it was a booth. Right by the window where they can watch people walk by. They each took a seat and sat across from each other. He handed them their menus and left them alone.