Chapter 10

The wind swiftly blew the curtains that led it to sway side to side. The opening of the balcony door was closed, but it was a clear glass one. Leaving the sun to shine in the room. The ray of the sun caused Midoriya to wake up, with his vision a little blurry and hazy at first, but after blinking a few times he sat up on the bed and yawned.

He rubbed one of his eyes and looked around the room. "Mm. Wha.. What happened last night? Ah!" He winced when he felt a throbbing pain in his head and rubbed his forehead as he tried to soothe it. "Ow, my he-!" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, he heard a snore right beside him.

His head slowly turned to the left and found someone sounding sleepily. That caused his eyes to widen. "No... No, no, no, no. There's no way that he and I did..." Midoriya had to prove that it wasn't what he thought it was. His right hand got to where the covers were and lifted them up. His results made him flustered from the tip of his shoulders to his face.

Midoriya freaked out so badly that it made him fall out of bed and made a thud noise, which caused Bakugo to wake up. He tried to stand back up, but he stumbled and landed on the bed. His hand grabbed the covers and panted out of breath to cover himself up. "What are you doing here, Kacchan?!"

"What am I doing here? You're the one in my hotel room! Just what the hell hap-!" Bakugo got up out of bed and groaned at his lower back and rubbed it. "Hold on, where's my underwear?"

"Uh, did we do the-. Oh god, I can't even say it. Oh my god, what did we do exactly?! More importantly, did I just-."

"I'd rather not know." Bakugo interrupts him and manages to find his underwear and put it on. He threw some clothes at Midoriya as he continued to find more articles of his clothing on the ground. "Get your clothes on and hide in the closet."

"Got it." Midoriya nodded his head as he took his clothes, but he put his underwear on first before heading into the closet.

"And don't come out until you're done changing," Bakugo pushed Midoriya in the closet and he headed over to his bed and sat down on it. Both of his hands in his hair and ruffled through it. "I can't believe he topped me... Why did I let him do that...?" He muttered to himself and his hands moved to his neck and he felt a bite mark. He sighed as he grazed his neck with his hands. "But... I ended up winning the next round. Heh."

His head sprang up as he heard a knock on the door. "Oh, shit."

"Uh, it's me. Shoto Todoroki. Your best friend." The muffling could be heard from the other side.

"Shut it, Half 'n half! We're not best friends and you know it!" He shouted at the door. His eyes darted over at the door knob. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to get in. I've been trying to call you, but you never responded. So, I did what any best friend would do," Shoto said as Bakugo limped and headed towards the door and unlocked it and opened the door. "To check up on you."

Bakugo rolled his eyes at him, "Will you please stop telling everyone that we're best friends?"

"Nope." Shoto replied with a smile on his face. "So, would you mind telling me why you're shirtless?"

"None of your damn business, Half 'n half. Why were you trying to call me?" Bakugo asked as he grabbed a shirt that was hanging by the bedside.

"Apparently, Enji found out that there was a party that was happening in the basement. He's been questioning everyone and us if we were there. Someone said they saw you and Midoriya at the party, so I volunteered to ask you," he explained as he entered the hotel room and closed the door behind him.

"Why ask me, when you could ask Deku?" He interjected as he arched his eyebrow at Shoto.

"I tried, but I couldn't find him. I've been trying to find Midoriya for a while, so I came here to see if he was with you." He turned around and made eye contact with Bakugo. "You haven't seen him anywhere, have you?"