Chapter 26 | Final goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Maybe it's even better to say she found me." Alexander smiles as he looks down at Bella, making her blush. His mind goes back to his exhibition and he feels grateful that he met her. That was the last thing he thought would happen at an event like that, finding the love of his life.

"That's great, I'm happy for you both." Alexander and Bella smile at his words and after their short catching up they start discussing the details of Alexander's exhibition.

...

Bella lais in bed as she feels a ticklish sensation all over her face and neck. A quiet moan leaves her lips as Alexander keeps kissing her skin, traveling from her nape towards her jaw and finally landing on her lips.

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning." Bella smiles as she opens her eyes, connecting with his that are showing the love and adoration he feels for her, and she only hopes he sees the same in hers.

"Sorry to wake you but I have to go and develop the photographs. You can go back to sleep if you want though. I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave." He pushes some strands of her hair away from her face and leans down to kiss her again.

"No, it's fine. I have to get up anyway, I'm meeting up with Caroline and Nate for lunch." She kisses him again and wraps her arms around his neck to keep him close.

"Okay. I made pancakes in case you want to have a bite before you leave. I don't know when I'll be back but I'll text you when I'm done." He says when they pull away.

"Okay." Bella shares her quick reply and he pecks her lips again.

 "Do you want to spend another night here or are you staying at your dorm?" Another peck.

"I want to be here." And another peck.

They laugh at their kisses as they seem to can't stop kissing each other all the time.

"I want you to be here as well." He pecks her a couple of times making her giggle before he stands up and gets ready to leave.

"Text me if you need anything...or if you miss me too much." Bella chuckles at his words as they walk towards the entrance door.

"I miss you already." She whispers as she wraps her arms around his neck, his arms automatically wrapping around her waist.

"Don't do this to me, love. I won't be able to leave you." He squeezes her sides as he leans his forehead against hers.

"Then don't leave." She taunts him with a smile on her face but blushes when a deep groan leaves him, making chills run down her spine. He spins them around and pins her against the wall, kissing her hard with such passion that makes them both breathless.

After some minutes Alexander reluctantly pulls away, knowing that he has to go and meet with Tony. He doesn't want to keep the man waiting but also doesn't want to leave his girl.

"I have to go." He says against her lips but she pouts. He chuckles at her cute-looking face and pecks her pouting lips before he somehow manages to pull away and turn away from her to finally leave his apartment.

"I love you." She calls out to him and he immediately turns to face her with a big smile on his face. "I love you more baby." He kisses her quickly again and tells her to lock the door when he leaves. There were two reasons for that. One to keep her safe and two so he can't go back inside and ravish her like he wanted to.

When she does as he told her to, she goes to the kitchen and takes a couple of pancakes since lunch won't be in a couple of hours. It's Sunday which means it's their day but it's good they're meeting up since all of them want to talk about the upcoming valentines day and what they should get for their partners.