Finding The Green Lion

Pidge's POV

Flying Shiro and Hunk to the castle was tiring.
Breaking Shiro out was tiring.
Being squeezed by Hunk was tiring.
Being told about Voltron was tiring.
And being non-binary and a lesbian is tiring.
I was tired.
So, soooooooo tired.
And now we had to look for the blue and red paladin. Lance and some other dude. Lance is Allura's brother and finding his whereabouts made her soar to the green lion. She had been sleeping for a little less than 10,000 fucking years of course she was up and ready to start the day. Little fucker.

Hunk's POV

I got in to the yellow lion and started trying to move the controls, they were not moving. At all. So we all piled into the green lion and went to find Lance and Keith. Lance sounded like a cool guy. We knew nothing about Keith though. We only knew his name because the red lion kept on repeating Keith until orange moustache guy stopped it.
Shiro is also a cool dude. He's chill but radiates power. He gives me the chills sometimes.
And the princess is pretty...I don't know much about her...

The ride on the green lion was scary, finding the yellow lion was scary.
Space is scary.
We were told by orange moustache guy to go to a planet called Evoria so we can find Lance and Keith. He was going to stay behind and fix the castle. Wi-Fi or something.
We were told the planet had been frozen by some Galran weapon and the ice would melt in 10 more years. It had been frozen for 10,000 years or something and it sounded creepy.

We landed and found a ship. It has been slightly frosted over but Pidge said it was operational. We went to discover and found some recordings. They were of Keith and Lance. Allura gasped when she saw Keith something about him being Galran. Wait... weren't Galrans the bad guys?
But Keith and Lance were so cute together, so deeply in love. It was beautiful. I saw Pidge tearing up to I went to hug her and we both sobbed at their love, wishing for love like that one day. We then welcomed Shiro in as he seemed to be crying as well. He was saying something about a boy called Adam? Must be his boyfriend or something...

The logs eventually finished and we headed to the seaside, wiping our tears away.
We found them kissing.
And when I say kissing I don't mean heated, bleh, I mean they were wiping each other's tears away whilst kissing. It was beautiful. I saw out of the corner of my eyes a few more tears fall down from Shiro's eyes before he started heating a circle around the ice.
"So who is Adam?" I heard Pidge say. Shiro stiffened.
"He- he was my boyfriend back on earth.... Before I left to go to space..." Pidge nodded and dropped the subject. She went to steer the lion to get the ice in its mouth. And so we set off. To get these two lovers into the healing pods.

I hope the healing pods work...