Part 4

~Alejandra's P.O.V.~ 

At the end of the day, I sit with Avery in the back of the bus. 

"I told you not to hang around me." she snaps.  

"I saw that girl bully you." I tell her. 

"What?! Alli, don't tell mom or dad. Please! If Hadley found out my parents knew, she'd call me even worse names." Avery says. 

"I won't tell. But if you need me, I'm always here." I promise. 

"Thanks, little sis." she smiles. I give her a hug and we ride home. 

~Piper's P.O.V.~ 

Sarah comes down the stairs right as Bradley and Luke's bus pulls up. The boys run inside with huge smiles. 

"I'm guessing your first day of school was good." I say. 

"The best! We made cool friends." Bradley smiles. 

"Yeah! We're the cool kids." Luke tells me. I see the girls walking up the sidewalk talking. 

"That's great! I have cookies on the counter in the kitchen. One each." I say. They nod and set their super hero backpacks on the couch then run into the kitchen. Alejandra and Avery walk in. 

"Hey, mom." Alli smiles. 

"Hey. How was your first day of school?" I ask. 

"Good. I made a new friend. Her name is Vivianna but I call her Vivi." she answers. Avery sets her hip bag on the couch and walks into the kitchen for some cookies. 

"Do you know what's wrong with your sister?" I question. 

"Nope." she says before going to get a cookie as well. Sarah hangs with her siblings in the kitchen while they eat their cookies and juice. 

"Go play outside, guys. It's a nice day." I say. 

"Only if you and daddy play with us." Luke says. 

"Alright. What do you wanna play?" I ask setting my hands on the counter and leaning forward. 

"Nerf gun fight!" all the kids reply with smiles. Even Avery. 

"Okay. I'll go get daddy." I tell them. They run out to the backyard and I go upstairs. I knock on the door since Austin locked the door. 

"What?" he snaps. 

"The kids want to have a nerf gun fight. They want you to play with them." I reply. 

"Fine." he says. We walk outside and see Sarah playing with her barbies by the house. Avery hands me a nerf gun and Bradley hands Austin one. 

"Now, the teams are boys against girls. No face shots and it has to be an obvious hit." Avery explains the rules. "Boys get their usual side and we get ours." 

"No hitting the house or Sarah." I say. 

"On Sarah's go." Alli says. 

"Go!" Sarah yells.