Part 1

~Piper's P.O.V.~ 

I wake up and squirm out of Austin's arms. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I quickly get in and let the warm water slowly wake me up. When I'm done, I walk into the bedroom and grab some clothes. I change and just leave my hair down and wet. I walk downstairs and start on breakfast. Soon I hear Avery coming downstairs. 

"Good morning, Ave." I say.  

"Morning, mom." she says as she yawns and stretches. "What's for breakfast?" 

"Food." I answer. She rolls her eyes and goes into the living room. She turns on Netflix and watches Freinds. "Hey, who said you could watch that show?" I ask. 

"All my friends watch it. You're only cool if you've seen it." Avery tells me. 

"Who said that?" I question. 

"Hadley." she replies. I sigh but decide to let her watch it. Soon I wake up Alejandra (Alli) and the boys. 

"What's for breakfast?" Alli asks. 

"Food." Avery says. Alli rolls her eyes and sits down. Austin soon comes down and joins us at the breakfast table. They all eat then leave for school and work. I open up my laptop and get to work. Soon I hear Sarah start crying though so I go upstairs and bring her down. I get her some breakfast then let her play in the living room while I work. 

~Avery's P.O.V.~ 

I get off the bus and walk into school. It's a new school year and Alejandra is coming to my school with me. 

"Now, whatever you do, don't talk to me. Don't interact with me or any of my friends and most importantly, don't act like you know me. Got it, Alli?" I ask my sister. 

"Yeah. But why not?" she questions. 

"Just, because." I shrug and walk off. Alejandra goes to her locker while I go to mine.