Part 2

I walk to first period with my head down and my books close to me. 

"Avery, where's your precious sister?" I hear Hadley tease. I ignore her and walk on until I trip. "You're so clumsy, slut." she laughs and walks away. I get up and walk to class.  

~Alejandra's P.O.V.~ 

I walk to class away from Avery and accidently bump into a girl. 

"Ugh! Watch where you're going!" she tells me. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on your bitch clique." I say. 

"What did you say?!" she demands. 

"You heard me." I shrug. 

"You better watch it, newbie." she threatens before walking off. I see a girl in the corner watching me so I go over to her. 

"You just stood up to her." she says. 

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?" I ask, suddenly worried. She shakes her head. 

"No! We've needed someone to stand up to her." she answers. 

"Oh. Who is she?" 

"Only Delanie Sanchez. She thinks she the queen of the school." the girl scoffs. 

"Nice." I sarcastically say. "By the way, my name is Alejandra but you can call me Alli." 

"I'm Vivianna." she shyly says. 

"Cool. Can I call you Vivi?" I ask. 

"Sure." she nods. 

"Thanks. Now, I need some help finding my first class. My older sister ditched me." I tell her. 

"Really? She sounds so nice." 

"I know. Her name's Avery North." I reply. 

"Avery? She's the school slut." Vivi says. 

"What? No she's not. She's my sister." I quickly defend. Vivi points behind me and I turn to see Avery being bullied by a girl. 

"You might need to help her." Vivi says. I go to help but she quickly runs off.