"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy" Harry said and shoved him. "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic"

He turned around to walk away and took Bree's arm to take her with him.

"Pathetic?" Malfoy said angrily and took out his wand.

"Oh no you don't, sonny!" Moody said from nowhere and turned Malfoy into a ferret. "I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned"

Bree and Harry stopped right in their tracks and looked at the scenes very amused ans laughing.

"You stinky, cowardly, scummy"

"Professor Moody!" McGonagall said running towards them.

"...back shooting"

"What are you doing?"

"Teaching"

"Is that a...? Is that a student?"

"Technically, it's a ferret" He said and made the ferret going up and down in the air and then made it go down into Crabbe's pants.

"Stand still! Stand still!" Goyle said trying to take it out without touching him.

The fetter went out of Crabbe's pants and McGonagall transformed him back into Malfoy who fast stood up and frantically looked around scared. "My father will hear about this"

"Is that a threat?" He said and chased Malfoy around the tree.

"Professor Moody!"

"Is that a threat?"

"Professor"

He stopped and shouted at Malfoy who ran away. "I could tell you stories about your father that would curl your greasy hair"

"Alastor"

"It's doesn't end here!"

"Alastor. We never use transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore told you that"

"He might've mentioned it"

"Well, you will do well to remember it" she said and then walked away.

"Cool scene though" Bree mumbled.

"You two. Come with me" he said to the twins who followed him.

They walked with him into his office where they found him sitting down and taking off his fake leg and saw big magnyfing glasses.

He put his fake leg on some sort of leg holder infront of a big glass.

"That's a foe glass. Let's me keep an eye on my enemies. If I can see the whites of their eyes, they're standing right behind me" and then he laughed and the box which they saw last year when they were training against a boggart dementor started to shake violently and and heard a scream which caught the twins attention.

"Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in there. You wouldn't believe it if I did" And then he flicked out his tounge which he has never done before. "Now Harry, what are you going to do about your dragon?"

"Oh, Uh, well you know, I just thought I'd.."

Moody kicked two chairs to them and told them to sit.