Clue to the first task

Start from the beginning

"Ah! Ouch"

"I like this owl. But you know, I think it's absurd that Dumbledore isn't putting any effort on pulling you out of this. It's as if he wants you to compete. I'm sorry but if someonething happens I'll blame it on him"

"I'm sure he's tried but didn't succeed. I mean he was angry the day I got chosen. He definitely didn't like it and Crouch said that I had to"

"But who cares about Crouch? You're not a piece of meat you're a 14 year old human who needs a break in life"

"Thank you Bree. Do you know something?"

"I know a lot of stuff but what you're about to tell me, no"

"I'm kinda glad that it's only you and me. I'm not saying that I don't like hanging out with our friends because I love it. But it feels like since we started Hogwarts. We've never had much time just brother and sister which I'd like to have more"

"Oh well I can't deny that I've felt the same. I just thought if I admitted it you would think I was clingy. Wich I wouldn't care if you thought because you are very stuck with me until we continue with life and get jobs" and then she just randomly hugged him which he returned.

"I still know that you miss Ron"

***

1:00 Saturday night the twins did exactly what Sirius said. Bree was creating a color bomb and Harry walked downstairs looking around the common room. "Sirius?"

"I doubt that he'll be here in Person. It's too risky but how we would meet him. I don't know"

Harry saw the Daily Prophet with him on the front page on an armchair and went over to pick it up.

'Harry Potter age 12, suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament. His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past and choking back tears...'

Harry crumped the Daily Prophet into a ball and threw it onto the faint fire which made a weird coughing sound and Harry went over to it and a face appeared in the fire.

"Bree come over here. Sirius, how?..."

"I don't have much time so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire Harry?"

"No!" He whisper shouted.

"Shhhh. I had to ask. Now, tell me about the dreams of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort but who was the third man in the room?"

"We don't know"

"You didn't hear a name?"

"No, uhm. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important"

"And what was that?"

"He wanted.. me. And Bree. I don't know why but he was gonna use this man to get us. But I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

"Yes, it's just a dream" Sirius said but didn't look like he meant it. "Look you two. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, Harry your name rising from that Goblet but not Bree's these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater and no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone sent his own son to Azkaban"