Meeting Eri

The students were shown to their dorm buildings and we're starting to settle down in their dorm rooms. Class 1A had a contest to see which room was the best, which was won by Sato because the girls liked his cake, which the boys argued about. "Man that's not manly at all. "
"Yeah ! What he said!"
"The ladies wouldn't even enter my room!"
"Who would want to enter your room?"
"Yeah!!"
"Your behaviour towards our female classmates is utterly unacceptable Mineta."

The door to the building opened and the fighting stopped. The class turned to the person who had entered the building. "Sir Hit you are back",said Iida breaking the silence. Izuku just nodded his head, then a small figure popped their head our from behind him. The girls all saw her and cooed. Mr Aizawa entered the common room, from the teachers dorm, and saw the girls cooing at a small figure. "Stop! You're making here nervous!"said Aizawa as he activated his quirk, scaring the students. "Everyone this is Eri, my little sister. Treat her well."said Izuku as he introduced Eri to the class. The class cooed once more at her. "H-hi,"greeted Eri shyly with a small wave.
"Omg she is so cute!"
"I just wanna cuddle her!!!"
"I would love to make some clothes for her , we could have a mini fashion show with her."
"She reminds me of my sister, kero"
"She looks to innocent to be related to the Aizawas!!"
Izuku and Aizawa both grew a tick mark upon hearing that statement and Aizawa said," Are you saying I'm not good enough to be a father?" She class started shivering and immediately shook their heads no. "Are saying that I'm a horrible brother?"asked Izuku releasing some blood lust. The class instantly shook on their feet, feeling scared for their lives. Izuku stopped releasing blood lust and said, "Good."

The rest of the evening the girls wear playing with Eri and Shinso was busy flirting with Izuku. Yaoyarozu made Eri a ball gown and a tiara and they started pretending to be royalty, with Eri as the queen of unicorns. Eri went up to Izuku and Shinso who were busy cuddling and said," My most trusted knights, Sir Izuku and Sir Hitoshi, I would like you to guard me as I travel to the land of creation to see Queen Yaoyarozu." Izuku and Shinso both looked at each other before getting of the couch and bowed down to Eri and said,"yes my Queen."  The class was shocked by the display. They never imagined Izuku being soft around anyone else except Shinso and Mr Aizawa but now they just saw him playing along with his sister.

"Eri say bye to the others,"said Izuku as he carried Eri to the teacher's dorms. Eri got to move into the dorms with Izuku and Aizawa since they are family and Eri is too young to take care of herself or to stay away from Izuku and Aizawa too long.
"Bye!! See you soon!!" I had fun"
"Bye Eri!! See you!!"
"Izu can I play with them again soon?"asked Eri. Izuku looked at Aizawa, who just nodded his head then replied,"yes you can."
"Yay!!!!"
Izuku smiled at his little sisters behaviour. "I like it when you smile Izu,"said Eri with a smile so bright that it could put the sun to shame. Izuku blushed slightly at the embarrassment of being caught smiling and Aizawa snickered at his embarrassment. Izuku regained his composure and sighed thinking,' Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.'