Kurogiri's identity and Shinso's confession

The father son duo entered the teachers lounge and were met with the hero course staff and the detective an police chief. Aizawa sat down on the couch, quietly. Nezu cleared his throat and said," So now that Aizawa is present, would you mind telling us all the identity of the villain Kurogiri?" Izuku took a deep breath then hesitantly said," Kurogiri is an intelligent nomu that was modified and made of the body of... Oboro... Shirakumo. He didn't die during the villain attack years ago. He was barely alive. All for one swapped out his body with a fake and created Kurogiri...and there is no way to revert him back to his normal self because his mind has been completely warped. I'm sorry." Aizawa turned pale upon hearing the information. A tear made its way down his cheek, down to his chin. He was absolutely distraught. Everyone else in the room were either shocked or traumatized by the news. Izuku went up to Aizawa and hugged him, letting him cry on his shoulder. "Let it out. You've been bottling your emotions for too long. You need to let it out dad", said Izuku as he comforted Aizawa. Midnight and Mic joined in on the hug and comforted Aizawa. After a few minutes he stopped crying and recomposed himself. "Thank you for telling me. It's just a lot to take in. I thought I was over Oboro's death but this... This is just...I don't even know what to think", he said after he calmed down. Izuku just sat there quietly, not knowing what to say. 'Is this how he feels when I end up having an emotional breakdown or something? I honestly don't know what to say right now.' thought Izuku. Nezu popped up inbetween Aizawa and Izuku and said," Aizawa, you an I both know that we can't let our emotions get the better of us, especially in a situation that puts the lives of our students at risk and I know how long it took you to get over the death of Shirakumo but remember that he is not himself anymore an that he is a villain now." Aizawa just nodded and went back to looking bored and emotionless. Izuku chuckled upon seen the quick change in his dad's facial expression, and then said," How about we torture Shinso for the next 2 weeks?" Aizawa looked at Izuku and smiled,"you sure know how to cheer me up." Everyone else in the room sweatdropped at the sudden change in the atmosphere. "Well, Eraserhead, I'm sorry about the whole thing, but we must get going. Have a nice day everyone", said the chief of police and then he walked out the room with the detective.

"Two more laps left...come on... don't forget to dodged Erasers capture gear...go go go!" Shouted Izuku as Shinso ran the 9th lap around field gamma and Aizawa was launched his capture gear towards Shinso. Once Shinso finished his last laps , he collapsed on to the ground, breathing heavily. Izuku brought a bottle of water for him and handed it to him. Shinso drank the water, then threw the empty bottle at Izuku then said," 1 fucking week left until the sports festival, then I don't have to deal with you." Izuku, kept his normal expression and said," oh so I'm a problem?And just so you know, when you get into the hero course I'll be your combat instructor, so there is no escaping me ." Shinso blushed upon hearing the last point and then said," no,no. You aren't a problem, I LOVE you but hate your training." He then covered his mouth and looked at Izuku with wide eyes and a blush. Izuku looked at him with a raised brow and asked out of confusion,"what?" Shinso , still sitting on the ground, pulled Izuku down towards himself and cupped his cheek and kissed him. Izuku was shocked by this but eventually melted into the kiss, kissing him back. They separated, both a blushing mess and Shinso smiling. "So you do have emotions, Hit",said Shinso with a sly smile on his face. Izuku was still blushing. ' How does he make my hero name sound so... wrong ' thought Izuku as he stood up and tried to regain his composure but failed. Shinso stood up from his spot and looked Izuku straight in the eyes and said," Izuku Aizawa, I am in love with you and I don't think would have been able to finally tell you this if you and Eraserhead weren't training me. I've been in love with you since the very first time we met. What I'm trying to say is... will you go out with me and maybe become more than teacher, student, friends or whatever after , that is if you..." Izuku cut him off with a kiss and then said," I would love to go out with you and I would definitely like to be more than... whatever we are right now." Shinso smiled at this and than pulled Izuku into another kiss. They were interrupted by Aizawa clearing his throat. He crossed his arms and said," enough with that now. The training session is over anyway...so leave. Oh and Shinso?" Shinso turned to face him and replied," yes Sensei?" Aizawa activated his quirk and released a bit of killer intent and said," break his heart, I break you . Understand?" Shinso nodded his head vigorously while Izuku smiled at his dad's antics and with that Shinso and Izuku went on their date.

It was 10:30 pm and Izuku was sneaking into his house only to be caught by Aizawa, sitting on the couch having a cup of coffee, who smirked and said," how was your date?" Izuku blushed and said," it was nice." Aizawa stood up and said," oh come on. There has to be more details than 'it was nice' . I lost a bet against Eri for fuck sake about who would confess first an all I get is this. Come on tell me what went on. I hope he didn't go too far. You are still underaged and you are my son, so none of that will happen until you turn 18." Izuku was blushing even more because of his dad's last point and then said," We went for a movie and then he showed me a place he found when he was little and then we watched the sunset there and then stayed there and then talked while looking at the stars." Aizawa looked at him and said," ok. I'm satisfied with that answer and at least you are acting a bit like a person of your age now, even if it's just for a little while. I what you to have a happy and normal-ish life. Now go to sleep. I'm going on patrol and I'll be back at 3 am." Izuku nodded and then went to his room to get ready to sleep. He got on his bed and smiled, thinking about what had happened that day. He took out this phone and messaged Shinso .

Izuku: Gudnite ♥️
Shinso: Nite kitten 😘♥️

Izuku put his phone away, blushing because of the name Shinso gave him.  He smiled and then when to sleep, thinking about how much his life has changed ever since he had met Aizawa.

(I'll be updating later then usual now because I'm back at school and they are making us fit a whole turns work with in 2 months and on top of that I have do community service for marks. I will still be updating but not as frequent as usual.)