Zone 6 - Act 2: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 2] (S2)

Our chapter begins as it opens up with a flashback between a 11-year-old Izuku and his father figure-slash-teacher Sonic as they were out on a lake, in a boat. 

They were currently discussing the issue happening on the front page of the Mobius newspaper, which Izuku was trying to switch the subject.

Sonic: "Izuku, I think you know what I'm talking about: the lying, the sneaking out, the-the pretending to be Batman?"

Izuku: "Green Justice, son of Blue Justice, trademark pending."

Sonic: "Whatever, you're being reckless."

Izuku: "Ugh... not this conversation again..."

Sonic: "Hey, it's no fun for me either, but if you keep being irresponsible, we gonna keep having this conversation."

Izuku: "How is it irresponsible to use my powers?"

Sonic: "Izuku, you destroyed an entire city block!"

The Hedgehog father pulls up the newspaper of the latest news to show the damage of a failed robbery that Izuku stopped by himself. The picture showed what looked like a complete disaster.

Izuku: "That block was already messed up, who cares! *stands up and turns around* Look, I stopped a robbery, I was a Hero."

Sonic: "No, you put people in danger, and that's not what a Hero does."

Izuku: "I get that you took me in, but why not support me like a friend?"

The boy sits back down on the bench of the boat as he and Sonic were in front of each other. 

Izuku: "I can take care of myself now."

Sonic: "Izuku, taking care of yourself is not what being a Hero is all about. It about taking responsibility for other people. And right now, whether you want hear this or not, you are still just a kid. You got some more growing up to do before you're ready to be the big Hero. But trust me when I tell you, there will be a moment where your powers will be needed. But you don't choose that moment..."

The flashback cuts away as Izuku was shown in the alleyway, facing the Hero Killer: Stain while Iida, Native and Yui were in the area.

"...that moment chooses you."

As Izuku had Chaos For All: Full Ultimate Cowling activated, Stain picked up his sword before walking upwards.

(Music playing: Fight the Knight by Crush 40)

"My will to fight the knight...

My will to fight the knight..."

Stain: "Very well, then. Emerald Velocity, I'll acknowledge you. Let's see if you can puts your money where your mouth is. Let the battle... begin!"

Izuku gets into a stance as the Hero Killer rushes. He forms Chaos Spear to block the sword before pushing the weapon down and kicked Stain with a side kick, knocking him back.

Stain pulls out a throwing knife and throws it at the boy, making him dodge it as it misses by mere seconds.

Izuku runs as he dodges a swing from Stain's sword before delivering a strong front kick, knocking the Hero Killer up into the air.

Iida could only watch and see his friend fight the man that injured his brother and was about to kill him.

Izuku quickly met up with Stain as he proceeded to grab the villain by the face before slamming him through the brick wall and runs the Hero Killer through the concrete before flinging him up into the air.