Zone 1 - Act 2: U.A. Entrance Exam (S1)

(Narrator P.O.V)

A now 16 year old Izuku was awake as he was eating his breakfast because today was the day of the Entrance Exam. He was wearing a green jacket that had a hoodie with it.

Sonic: "So kid, how are you feeling?"

Izuku: "I'm happy that I'm entering UA. With all that you and Shadow-Sensei taught me. I think I can get in now."

Sonic: "Cool."

Izuku check the time on his phone. He saw that he had enough time to make it there.

Izuku: "Well I gotta go! Wish me luck!"

Sonic: "Good luck kid!"

Tails: "I hope you get in!"

Knuckles: "Wish you luck, Man!"

Shadow: "Good luck, Brat."

Amy: "Good luck out there!"

Izuku smiled as he then concentrated his speed. Then green lighting sparks around him as his eyes glow green. He then speeds off but he also created a sonic boom, causing wind to fly at fast speed.

Tails: "Say, Sonic?"

Sonic: "What's up?"

Tails: "I have a question. Since you taught Izuku on how to use your speed. You think that he managed to have a color on his own speed? Like how yours is blue while his is green?"

Sonic: "Huh. Yeah, I guess that he did. I'm happy for him."

[With Izuku]

Izuku was running really fast. He then rushes but three people who are walking toward the same place as he was. He didn't know that it was his tormentors, who managed to see him.

Izumi: "Who was that...?"

Shoka: "What do you mean, Izumi?"

Izumi: "That guy...almost looks like Onii-Chan..."

Katsumi: "That can't be, Izumi. Remember? We made him run away when we were 4 years old. He's gone. I can't take back of what I did to him."

Izumi: "I know... I still remember that day of what we were told..."

[Flashback]

It was the day that Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka bullied Izuku. She was walking back and forth because after a while, she told her parents that Izuku was missing.

They called the police and Pro Heroes on finding Izuku. It was about an hour and she and her parents didn't hear any news from them. The heroes assumed that he ran away. A few people came over to them, to see why he ran away.

Those people were Shota Aizawa, Inko's cousin also Uncle to Izuku and Izumi. Gran Torino and Recovery Girl, who were known as Sorahiko Torino and Chiyo Shuzenji. They were the grandma and grandpa to the twins. There was also Nezu, Hizashi, and Sir Nighteye, who were three more uncles to Izuku and Izumi. The Bakugou and Todoroki's family came over.

All Might also called in his friend, Naomasa Tsukauchi to help them out.

Naomasa: "So, Izuku ran away. Do you remember the last time that he was here?"

Inko and All Might tried to remember the last time they saw Izuku... But they couldn't. She only had memories of her, Toshinori and Izumi spending time together during Christmas, Thanksgiving and Izumi's birthday while Izuku was left as he was forced to spend his birthday all alone.