Zone 3 - Act 2: The Sports Festival Begins/Obstacle Course (S2)

(Narrator's P.O.V)

It was now morning. Izuku was now running to U.A. at full speed. He said goodbye to Sonic and the others. As he was running, he remembered about One For All and how All Might wanted to give it to him now but it was originally meant for his bitch of a sister.

Izuku: "*Thought* The fucker thought that I was good enough for this 'special' power. That bastard can keep his shitty Quirk."

He then entered the classroom along with his other classmates. Class was normal until it was time for lunch. When Ochaco opened the door to reveal a bunch of students there in front of them.

Ochaco: "Wh... Wh-What's going on?"

Iida: "What business do you have with Class A?"

Mineta: "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?"

Katsumi: "They're probably scouting the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of a villain attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

Izuku: "*Thought* You fucking... You're just gonna make this worse."

Katsumi: "There's no point in doing stuff like that. So get out of the way, ext--"

Izuku quickly knocks Katsumi out of the way.

Izuku: "No wonder you always make shit even worse, bitch."

He then turned to face them. Before he could speak, a person in the crowd started to come towards the door.

???: "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant."

A boy with purple hair comes through the crowd to reveal himself to them.

???: "Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

Izuku: "N-No! We're aren't! I swear that to you!"

???: "Huh. Well seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

Izuku: "Huh?"

???: "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Izuku/Iida/Ochaco: "*Thought* This person's bold, too!"

Silence felt through the room until...

???: "Hey, hey!"

A boy with silver hair marched his way through to confront them

???: "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"