Prologue

(Narrator's P.O.V)

In the city of Musutafu located in Japan, a young boy named "Izuku Yagi" is running while having scars, burns, and bruises on himself, while three girls are running after so they can attack him with their Quirks.

He runs into a dead end and the girls attack again, he then lands on the side of a building.

Izuku: "Kacchan, Shoka, Izumi... Why do you hate me so much..."

Shoka: "Why don't you understand that you can't be a hero!"

Izumi: "I'm glad that your not my brother."

Katsumi: "You wanna know how you can get a Quirk?"

Izuku: "H-how?"

Katsumi: "By taking a swan dive off of a building and hoping for a Quirk in your next life."

Izuku was quiet as they laugh and left him, Izuku got up and walked away while bleeding.

[Meanwhile]

A blue hedgehog is walking down the street along with his other friends.

???: "Whew! Great job on taking down Baldly McNosehair guys!"

???: "Aw, thanks Sonic!"

???: "No problem man!"

Sonic: "It's nothing guys."

Then a black hedgehog hopped into the conversation.

???: "We almost failed, thanks to your cocky attitude, Sonic."

Sonic: "Cmon on now, Shadow. We did almost failed, but we managed to take Eggman down."

Shadow: "Humph. Whatever."

Then their other hedgehog friend noticed Izuku, who collapsed on the ground after losing blood, she then screamed.

Sonic: "Ames? What's wrong?"

???: "That kid's bleeding!"

The pink hedgehog pointed at Izuku, who's still bleeding.

Sonic: "Woah! Hang on there little bud!"

Sonic ran and grabbed Izuku.

Sonic: "Looks like the little dude's passed out. But why are there a bunch of bruise marks and burns and a scar on him?"

???: "We take him back to my lab on the X Tornado!"

Sonic: "Great idea, Tails! Let's go guys!"

They take with on a big plane but Sonic noticed that Shadow wasn't going.

Sonic: "Not coming with us, Shadow?"

Shadow: "Are you an idiot? I can just Chaos Control over there."

Sonic: "Oh... Right. Let's go Tails!"

Tails: "On it!"

Tails starts the engine up and they fly off while Shadow just uses Chaos Control.

After a couple of minutes later, the made it to a little Island with a workshop on it

Tails: "Alright, we're here!"

Tails lands the X Tornado on the ground and stops the engine while Sonic hopped down with Izuku in his arms, they enter the lab as Tails uses his tools to create machine that can check Izuku's vitals.

Tails: "Okay, just place him on there."

Sonic placed Izuku on a bed as Tails began to check his vitals.

Tails: "He's gonna be fine after I patch him up."

Sonic: "Alright."

Tails patched Izuku up with and place an ice pack on his scar and burns, then few minutes pass then he starts to wake up.

Izuku: "*Thought* Oh god... My head... Everything stings..."

Sonic: "Oh good, your awake."

Izuku: "W-who are you?!"

Sonic: "The name's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, and these are my friends."

Tails: "Hi! I'm Miles Tails Prower, though people just call me Tails."

Knuckles: "I'm Knuckles the Echidna, just call me Knuckles."

Amy: "I'm Amy. Amy Rose."

Shadow: "I'm Shadow the Hedgehog, the one only Ultimate life form."

Sonic: "Now for the real question, who are you?"

Izuku: "I'm Izuku... Izuku Yagi..."

Shadow: "You're the son of Toshinori Yagi?"

Izuku: "...I don't know anymore."

Tails: "Well maybe you can tell us rest when you're ready to speak about it."

Sonic: "We'll leave you to rest, get some rest little dude."

Izuku nodded before Sonic and Tails closed the door to the workshop.

Tails: "Just what did that kid go through to make him having all those burn marks and bruises and that nasty scar on him?"

Sonic: "I don't know... But I think that his family might have something to do with this..."

Knuckles: "Let the kid rest, he got beaten up badly."

Amy: "I'll go make him some food."

Sonic: "Can you make a Chili Dog?"

Amy: "*Giggles* Of course Sonic"

Sonic: "Thanks and make it two. I wanna see if the kid will like it."

Amy nodded before heading to Tail's oven that he had for cooking but he rarely uses it.

Tails: "If we can talk with him. Then maybe we'll be able to see why he was all bloody and passed out when he collapsed."

Sonic: "Great idea, Tails!"

A couple of minute's pass by and Sonic and the gane enter the room again.

Sonic: "Hey bud, so you ready to talk?"

Izuku: "Yeah..."

Tails: "Alright tell us everything that you know."

Izuku tells them of his past and how his family treated him like garbage because he was Quirkless. It was safe to say, that they're pissed.

Izuku: "So... Are you gonna send me back?"

Sonic: "Nah, how about we'll let you stay with us."

Izuku: "Wait really?!"

Tails: "Yeah! Plus Sonic here can teach you how to be strong like him!"

Izuku: "Thank you so much!"

Sonic: "No problem! Say Shadow, think you teach him how to use your power?"

Shadow: "Hmm... Fine but be prepare for it. Because it's gonna be hell training."

Izuku: "I'll do whatever it takes to become a hero!"

Shadow: "I like your style kid. Once your all healed up, you'll start your training."

Izuku: "Yes sir!"

After that day started Izuku's training to heading to UA and becoming a pro hero.

End of Prologue