Chapter 23 - Entering Mall and Experiment subjects

Hey guys, comment so that I can know where I should improve. Would appreciate it if you all comment and talk about anything that might be better for the story.

Also my phone is damaged and was not able to write any chapters recently, but don't worry, I had already written a few chapters when I had time. Had already written till Chapter 28 and already fixed a timer for them.

I will take a short break after Ryo had reached the SAO world. My studies are just too bundled up that I had no mood to write chapters at night due to exhausting myself recently.

____________________

(Omniscient Viewer's POV)

After the previous explosions, Ryo and his group quickly reached the Mall while killing all the zombies in his way. Ryo signaled them to rest for some time before they enter the mall as he started to accept rewards for mission completion.

[Congratulation for completing the first task, Save at least 100 survivors. Randomizing the reward... Congratulation you gained a new skill [Platform Creation(Active): D-Rank = Create a small platform at any place using your mana. Can be used as a stage for any fight.] ]

[Remaining Missions:
2. Kill at least 100,000 zombies (42,000/ 100,000)
3. Kill your parallel. (1/???) ]

'Good! With the Platform Creation skill, I can form platforms in the air or even use them to walk directly in the air! Although I had tried to form a platform using my mana previously, they didn't work, but with this, my disadvantage for Air fights is removed... With how that skill works, I can help Nana learn it. With her eyes, she will be able to copy it in an instant. Humm and... so that Arata boy died successfully? But why am I not getting any reward? Looks like I will get rewarded after I killed all of my parallels. Good, with this, I only have to face another one or two other parallel versions of myself. Good thing that I planted those bombs all around the school parameters,' Although he was happy inside, Ryo kept his static scary look on his face to make all the rebellion suppress.

He can kill all the survivors right now, but he had other plans for them. How can he kill such precious experiment subjects? After that, he didn't think that there will be any need to stay in that world.
{A/N: Although Hanma killed Arata, the main reason for his death was Otsuki. With this, the system asserted that this kill will go for Ryo. But since Otsuki was not the one killing Arata off, he didn't gain any reward for it.}

From his observation, the system only generates the missions based on the canon of the story only.

With this, he examined all the survivors with cold eyes. He doesn't want anyone to mess up his plan at its mid-stage. After some rest, he slowly cleared his way into the mall alongside all the survivors. After taking his reward, he had no reason to protect them if not for his plan.

After silently entering the mini-mall, he found several mutant crawlers (can crawl on walls) hanging on the wall while sitting still without any movement, Destroyers(Super buff zombies) walking aimless, and some spitters(spits acidic substances and go off with a small body blast, sending acid in every direction) limping and eating some bodies as a whole.

(Destroyer below)