Chapter 2- Job and success... or not?

(MC POV)
I checked the notification on my phone and after reading the message, I almost had a deadpan face. I am thinking that those higher-ups have finally lost it. They have decided to experiment on space-based subjects by using Tesserenium! They haven't even explored the full potential of Tesserenium and they want to use it to create miniature sun!

They really get on my nerves. Just because the project is not progressing, why the hell are you introducing anime logic into it? Have they gone drunk? There is a very high chance of failure but they still want to continue the experiments on it using Tesserenium just because there is almost no progress in the experiment.

They have already set up plans for me, right? if there is success in the experiment, most of the credit will go to them while if I fail to provide results and cause failure, they will blame all those failures on me...

'*Sign* Why is this s*hit happening to me... whatever... at least I can try. It's not like the experiment can go wrong? Wait! I raised the flag! *More frustrating noise*'

~~~(Time skip of around more than half a year)~~~

It has been a few months and I have used up all my knowledge to its peak and I can say that this project has a 70% success rate! They want to make a small miniature sun for energy purposes and although it was a very nerve-wracking task, at least they don't have the nerve to bug me to speed up the project.

They have increased my salary to 10 million Asian caps per small success which is quite astonishing but for me only as caps are very rare to get as wage and are taking over the paper. Each cap costs a US dollar, which is quite high in price.

Made of Tesserenium, they truly look like bluish-green opaque coins but have markings accordingly. It's very hard to replicate as it takes a lot of heat to just melt them. But I still don't know why they call it caps? Well, whatever... I just want to complete this project so that I can leave it and enjoy my animes again...

Going through the door which automatically scans my body language, iris, and took a drop of blood to identify me, I entered the main hall. The preparation is almost complete and there is very high precaution required during this experiment. You really don't want a sun of the size of a mountain suddenly pop in the laboratory.

Several other researchers were looking at me with awe in their eyes

Several other researchers were looking at me with awe in their eyes. 'Ha! These dumb dogs! They cannot even keep up with me even when most of the tasks are done by me. Pieces of shi*ts.' Reaching the experiment area, the huge structure makes me really proud. It was not much futuristic but is a lot advance. A dome-like structure is prepared of Tesserenium to prevent the harmful radiation of the sun to reach us.

Although the stars have very high temperatures, we are going to make a miniature version so we decided to make the dome-like structure super thicc. It has 50m thickness and it will not melt after getting exposed to the miniature sun for a short amount of time.