27

The friends ate together, joking and laughing at old memories from their older days of when they were children (even though they still kinda were).

Jaemin reminisced on how Jisung used to be extremely polite to them in middle school, because he was scared that his new older friends would hate him if he wasn't. They laughed on how one day, Chenle told him it would be okay to act as friends instead of the entire polite thing and he immediately broke and never went back to his polite ways.

"Jisung was such a baby. I'm glad we became friends." Jeno said, squishing Jisung's cheeks which made him cringe.

"I felt so cool hanging out with you guys. It made a lot of people wanna be friends with me." Jisung admitted before shoving even more food into his mouth.

"You are cool, Ji. Always have been." Jaemin said as he attempted to kiss the younger's cheek but failed as he dodged it.

"It sounds like your high school days were fun. Wish I could say the same." Sooyeon said, shivering at the memories that occurred.

"I hated school but only went for my friends. They were the best." Nara said, revisiting her own memories of high school.

"I just hated back then in general. Glad to be alive in this time with all of you guys." Jiyeon said which earned a few coos from he group of friends and made her cringe.

"And as much as I love being here, I cannot leave Sunhi alone with Taeyong for too long. That man adores giving her food and snacks and I do not need anymore tantrums over not getting a snack. He spoils her." Kyungmi said, taking Jeno's hand as they both stood up.

"And it's almost tule for Buddy's walk." Jaemin said as he ate the last of his food. "So we should get goikg now too."

Eventually, everyone found out about plans and they all left the home, leaving only Mark, Nara and Kara there.

"Finally some alone time." Mark said, letting out a big sigh as he laid down, his head resting on Nara's lap as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Not really alone." Nara said with a small smile, motioning her eyes over to where Kara stood.

"I can go nap." Kara immediately said as she realized her parents were talking about her.

"No no no! It's okay you can stay." Mark and Nara said, motioning for Kara to go over to them and all she did was yawn in response.

"I'm very very tired. Uncle Jaemin plays a lot. Ummm... goodnight!" Kara said before running off to the bedroom, leaving her parents dumbfounded.

"You think she's sleeping in her own bed?" Nara asked Mark who shrugged.

"She can't reach ours so she has no other choice." Mark replied, the two laughing a bit at the realization of it.

The room suddenly became quiet, Mark and Nara not knowing what to say but enjoying the comfortable silence. All they knew was that they were in each other's presence.

"Hey," Mark finally spoke up, breaking the silence as Nara played with his hair as he laid his head on her lap, "What were you gonna say in the car?"

"What?" Nara asked, not remembering much and only remembering that she told Mark she enjoyed being with him.

"I saw you starting to mouth something but I couldn't tell what because then Chenle yelled. What was it?" Mark asked and Nara suddenly remembered.

"Oh! It's nothing important." She said, not feeling brave enough to tell him again. The two had only been together for a few weeks so telling him what she truly felt seemed terrifying now. She only almost said it from the heat of the moment.

"Cmonn. Tell me." Mark whined, making Nara laugh a bit and give in once he started kicking his feet like an impatient child.

"Fine, I'll tell you." She said, smiling a bit at him.

"I was telling you how much I liked you. I enjoy being your soulmate. You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me along with Kara. You both mean the entire world to me and I'm glad we're together." Nara began, earning a hum in response to Mark.

She inhaled a deep breath before finally saying her last words that she was going to say in the car.

"Mark, I love you."

At that, Marks eyes widened and he sat up, looking at Nara with a shocked expression.

"Say that again?" Mark said in a question like tone, his ears not believing the words that she said.

"Mark, I love you."

Mark smiled as he cupped Nara's face, kissing her softly.

"I love you too, Nara."

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"WOO LET'S GO BITCHES." Someone said as the air in the room changed, fog entering from below.

"You dumb bitch stick to the original script."

"My bad. It's go time motherfuckers."

"That's better."

With that, the entire room got filled with the fog and soon enough, all of the people within disappeared with the fog and with a bright glimpse of light following behind.

————————————————————————
not that it matters much to this story now that it's going to end (sadly) BUT i would like to announce for my future books and the last chapters of this story, i will now be updating at 7:00 pm central time (cst) !!

ALSO YOU GUYS SHOULD DEF CHECK OUT "no chill" ITS A TXT FF PLEASE