15

"What was that feeling?!" Kara excitedly asked as her parents entered the room. Her expression was so bright, it seemed as if she didn't just wake up from her long sleep.

"What're you talking about?" Mark questioned in return, slightly shy and embarrassed to tell his daughter of the events.

"I got a new feeling on my mark! Did you guys hug? Or kiss?!" Kara continued questioning her parents, exciting herself even more at the thought of her parents now making progress.

"Something like that. Look, we should get ready for something." Mark said, hurriedly going to his drawers while Nara picked up Kara, the both of them being confused.

"It better have been a kiss." Kara muttered as she went into Nara's arms, making her stifle a laugh.

"Is something happening?" Nara asked Mark, disregarding her daughters pestering on whether her and Mark kissed or not as well as the fact that she didn't remember the two making any plans.

"Nothing we planned but I already have the feeling that chaos is about to happen in 3...2..."

Before Mark could even say the number one, a loud banging occurred on the front door, startling the two girls while Mark cringed slightly.

"I know you've met them before but never in this light so I'm apologizing to you in advance." Mark said to Nara before rushing off to the bathroom, changing into his fresh clothes while leaving Nara and their toddler confused in the room.

"I guess we should get ready too." Nara told Kara who nodded and allowed for her mom to get her dressed into new clothes and put pigtails in her surprisingly thick hair.

Nara got ready as well in Mark's room, since he was already at the front door since she heard talking and laughter... at least that's what she thought until shouting for Mark's name began to occur and didn't die down.

Nara and Kara felt suspicious so the two of them creeped out of the room and to the halls where they found Mark clearly stressed.

"Oh shit." He whispered when he saw the two, startled a bit. "My friends came over and apparently got in without us knowing."

Nara's eyes grew wide in shock. She found it pretty scary that people can enter the home at any time.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure it was just Haechan. He probably just made a copy of my keys or something. He'd do that." Mark told her, clearly seeing how it scared her in an attempt to calm her down.

Nara nodded in understanding and just then, a head peeked from the side, eyes smiling as he smiled.

"There you are!" The guy whom Nara remembered as Jeno said and walked over to them, picking Mark up with ease.

"Hi Nara! We're all in the living room." Jeno said as Mark protested, making her laugh a bit at the sight.

Nara followed while holding Kara, the two of them consistently laughing at Jeno holding Mark.

"I found him!" Jeno announced as he entered the living room, grabbing everyone's attention, everyone being Mark's younger friends and their soulmates.

"Hi Nara!" Kyungmi called out, waving at her which made everyone wave at her too.

"Hi!" Nara happily said, her eye smile showing in the process which Kara copied as she waved at them as well.

"Her smile is so cute!" Chenle exclaimed, running towards Nara to take Kara away from her.

"It literally looks just like yours." Jiyeon told Nara, making her smile some more.

"Why did you guys barge into my house?" Mark asked, a bit irritated and surprised at the sight of his friends.

"I don't get why you haven't expected it. It's our thing and your day off and we missed you!" Haechan said, running over to the older to hug him like a teddy bear which Mark complained at.

"We were hoping to head out somewhere fun like a zoo? Fun for the kids and the older kids." Renjun said, pointing to the babies and Chenle and Jisung.

"I think we're the older kids." Jisung whispered to Chenle who shrugged, not really interested in the conversation as he played with Kara since Dea was sleeping.

"No shit y'all are." Haechan said and Mark widened his eyes.

"Kids!" Mark exclaimed, motioning to Kyungsan, Sunhi, Kara and the twins.

"Oh right." Was all Haechan said before going back to try and cuddle with Mark.

"So, zoo?" Jaemin asked the group, wanting to know if everyone agreed which they thankfully did.

"Lemme just get Kara's stuff ready." Nara said and everyone nodded, watching as she walked back to the room alone.

"This is the part where you go, dumbass." Renjun whispered to Mark, making him come to his senses and get out of Haechan's grasp to follow Nara.

Mark entered the bedroom, seeing Nara place a few things in the bag on the bed.

"Hey." Mark said as he entered the room, making Nara look over at him for a second, smiling a bit.

"Hello." She said as she put some snacks into the bag.

"How're you feeling?" Mark asked, going up and holding her hand which made her stop.

"I feel excited. Im still a bit shy but I think I can grow onto your friends and hopefully get along with them." She said and Mark smiled at that.

"Well it's obvious they like you too." Mark said which only made Nara smile more and pull him into a hug.

"I'm really enjoying being your soulmate." She said into the hug and Mark rubbed her back soothingly.

"I am too." He said and the two stayed hugging for a bit before remembering they had plans to get to.

"We should get going now." Nara said as she released from the hug and Mark agreed.

Before going to zip the bag, Nara gave Mark a kiss on the cheek, a blush creeping onto his face from the feeling.

"Can never get enough of that." Mark said a bit shyly and Nara laughed a bit at it.

"Let's go."

And with that, the two walked back out of the room to their friends, all ready to drive to their designated hang out spot.