The Ending: One More Fight Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV

"Eleven Hostiles in the front gate."

I say while looking out the binoculars as we were above the base on a Mountain range in the night sky, it was the next night and we made sure no Friendly or Civvie KIA Or I. The three teams were all ready, After placing away the Binoculars I turn to Shepherd.

"Call it In."

Shepherd Nods as we got ready, doing one last check to make sure we were ready. I Deploy all of my drones as the Holograms of Soldiers Now Join the team.

"Hammer 1-5, Area Is Clear. Drop the Willie Pete."

"Understood."

We see the Distant A-10 Start approaching the Soviet Base as we see the Personal scrambling in the base.

"Willie Pete Away."

As The White Phosphorus gets dropped by the A-10. We watch it hit the base, sending white Phosphorus everywhere.

The entire outside of the base gets engulfed by White Phosphorus as we watch from the distance.

"Let's wait it out until it's calm then we move up."

Ghost Lead Says as I give him a nod. I side glance at Monika to see her staring at me with pain in her eyes. I sighed quietly before side glancing-...

I see Caveria Holding her Knife, wiping it with her hand while staring at me. I gulp at the sight of her before looking back at the smoking base.

"Gas Masks on gotta be prepared."

We all start placing in our Gas Masks as the Holograms change to them wearing a gas mask. I shouldered my Rifle. We all gave each other a nod as we turn on the goggles and begin to walk down the mountain with our rifles raised.

"Ghost Team and Hazard Team, Disengage and move to your Objective."

"Copy."

Ghost Team turns invisible with their Invisibility Devices while Shepard teams disengage from the formation and move to their objectives, now leaving me and Rainbow's team to the main objective.

"You think they'll give up after we do this Op?"

Quill Asks me while Reaper answers for me as I kept quiet.

"Our answer will be shown if we do succeed, for all we know this could be a well-placed trap."

While my team talks to one another I felt a hand grab my shoulder and made me turn around to Dad.

"We Need to Talk, (Y/N)."

He says from his gas mask I push away his arm.

"We can talk after this Operation or when we're Dead."

I say Coldly, not realizing I turned to my Cold Self As his Gas Mask stares back at mine. I realize that I said and simply backed away from him and joined my squad.

"Hey, Ghost...You Doing alright?"

Eagle asks me quietly, making sure Rainbow doesn't hear as I sigh quietly.

"Just...Focus on the mission for now."

I told them as my team respects my decision. I went on the Comms.

"Game Time, Remember they have new Gas that was different than what you used to. According to Intel, it came from a Different Terrorist Organization where A different Task Force is Handling them. We get in and out."

I say through the comms as we prepare.

"...Go Time."

As HECU And Ghosts Split up with my team and Rainbow as we reach the Front Gate. We opened it, my rifle shouldered as we look around the bodies with small parts of Willie Pete still burning away. I approach the main Facility Entrance, taking lead. I could hear my muffled breathing from my Gas Mask as we reached the Entrance. Quill Crouches next to the Input Screen that closed the Facility Doors. He attached wires to the Machine, pulling out a Datapad.