Chapter 10: Operation Dragon Fist

Meanwhile...

Multiple SDOD Marines wait for there two Ospreys to arrive. The First Team consisted of (Y/N)'s Mates while the Second Fireteam, Utah was sent to provide sniper cover for the SDOD and Potentionaly Rainbow Six Operators. Knowing that the SDOD has a Man within Rainbow, they felt at ease knowing one of them is inside the other Elite Task Force.

As the Ospreys arrive Quill reaches for his comms.

"We're Oscar Mike."

Back To (Y/N)

We We're a few kilometers away from London. We walk through the heavily dense Forest with my Rifle Raised. I was on point, Monika Behind me, and the other three Operators.

As i spot the Cabin we're SDOD Command told me where i quickly raised my Hand, clutching it as we all stop. We crouched down, our rifles aimed at the masks outside the Cabin.

"I have eyes on Target Building, About Five White Masks Outside."

I say through comms awaiting Six's orders.

"Try to get through them without alerting them. Monika i need you to go in and locate the exact room of the Target."

I quickly look at my radio in shock by Six's response. Why just Monika? Why not kill them all? Six is either dumb or planning something.

But i need to go with it for my Boys.

"...Copy that...Monika you got that?"

I ask Monika, looking over my shoulder as she nods.

"Okay...goodluck, I'll cover you if things got out of hand.

I told her as Monika now approachea the target Building, making sure the Masks doesn't see her.

As i watch her enter an open window it placed me on edge...for the first time, i was scared during an Operation...scared to lose Monika Again.

As i wait for Monika to respond on the radio i quickly spot Movement North of the Cabin. I glance at the Direction to see...My team and two other SDOD Opertors which i recognized those boys from Fireteam Utah. I look over my shoulder seeing the Other Operators with there backs turned watching for anything at there six as i switch my Channel.

"This is Ghost, I have eyes on you from the North. Hold your position i have an Rainbow Operator inside."

I say quietly through comms as i watch them stop and go prone.

"Copy that-"

Quill was cutoff as everyone heard a Highpitch scream coming inside of the house. Shit Monika got caught.

I quickly switch my Channel to Rainbow, fear in my eyes.

"Shit, Monika got bagged. Fuck orders Im going in."

I say through the comms as six Drones release from there compartment and Now Six Operators form Beside me.

I quickly rushed in, The Masks now being Alarmed of Rainbow Precense. The six Masks outside spot me and my Holograms as they fire at the Holograms and didn't do anything. I aimed for the closest Mask and popped his head with one shot. I quickly aimed my rifle at two, Squeezing the trigger as the round went through both of them. Thank god for Quill's ammo. I shot dead another mask on the Neck as the Masks falls to the ground choking on his blood. I aimed for the Last Masks who now drops his Rifle and tries to run away but i shot him dead. I quickly rushed to the Front door, one of my Drones on point as i open it then enter. Hearing no gunshots i rush inside to see it was clear.