Chapter 11: Scars pt.1

(So...i did say one chapter each week but i got bored so might as well)

(Y/N)'s POV

I silently sat on the roof looking at the sky. I...I need to stay away from Monika...She was safe before i arrived...I might Hurt Her...I might...Hurt her...

I hear the door opening behind me as i didn't bother to look. Footsteps now approach me as i hear someone seat next to me.

"...(Y/N)...Come back inside...it wasn't your fault to what happened to Monika..."

I hear Dad say as i sighed.

"Dad...It was my fault...If i would have came with her i would have protected her..."

I told Dad as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)...She's safe...It wasn't your fau-"

"YES IT WAS!!!"

I Finally broke as i screamed at Dad while standing up.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT I GET PEOPLE KILLED! I LOST SO MUCH BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS!"

I Tear up while i continue to scream at him.

"LT. RAMIREZ! SGT BISHOP! CPL. ITAMI! SGT. BLACKSTONE! EVERYONE DIED BECAUSE OF ME! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?! I'M A DANGER TO ALL OF YOU!!!"

I finally stopped, leaving Dad on the roof as i walk back to the Dorm. As i enter it a locked the door and i reached for my Wristpad and i accesed...SDOD Communications Line...

"This is Staff Sergeant Hunter...Verfication: Zulu, Foxtrot, Tango, Five, Two, Echo, Six, Romeo...I'm requesting to Pull out of Rainbow and return to SDOD Operations Command..."

I need to leave...I'm a threat to Rainbow...I was always a threat...

"Request accepted. Staging Death in Tango Echo Utah. Are you sure? Confirm order."

"I...I...Negative, don't confirm order."

I exit the dorm while disconnecting from SDOD Communications. I walk to the medbay while keeping my head low. As i enter the medbay i was greeted by Monika on a bed, she was patched up but was asleep as i approach the side of her bed. I stare at her face, tears streaming down her face as she mutters a few words...

"(Y/N)...Don't...Leave me...Don't..."

She was having a nightmare...

I sat on a Chair next to Monika as i removed my bloody gloves then held her hand, carresing it as she calms down a bit...

"Hunter...we need to talk..."

I hear Harry in the doorway as i turned to him.

"Hunter...Listen...I know what i ordered Monika to do was stupid and i agree...But you-"

"Get me off this fucking Base..."

I told Him as he looks at me confused.

"I placed Monika in danger...I placed my Team In Danger..."

He sighs as he sat on a nearby chair.

"Hunter...our contract isn't over yet...take some time to think. Your leave was accepted...I'm sorrh."

Then like that, he exits the medbay as i felt Monika held my hand back as i turn to see Monika.

"(Y/N)..."

She says weekly with a small smile as tears start to form in my eyes once again.

"Monika...I'm so fucking sorry...I-"

Monima cuts me off by pulling me down to her, giving me a hug.

"Its okay (Y/N)...It wasn't your fault..."

She tells me, her beautiful voice once again making me feel safe as i gently hug her back, making sure i don't hurt her.

"..But i-"

"Just relax...sleep beside me...i won't mind..."

I gave her a nod as i took off everything beside my clothing and balaclava as i climbed on the bed. I layed down next to her as she hugs me.

"...Thank You (Y/N)...For being with me..."

"...Anytime...Anytime Monika..."