Chapter 9: Briefing

(Y/N)'s POV

I finally had a good sleep without a Nightmare as i open my eyes. In front of me, was an asleep Monika with her arms around me and Mine's around her. I look at her peaceful face as a small smile formed on my Face. We we're still fully clothed and i still smell like Vodka. I checked a Nearby Clock on the wall to see it was 0521 Hours. I looked back to Monika, she was peaceful...She was still the same Monika after all...

There was still a few tears from last night on her face...I should have looked harder...

Few Years Ago

"Hey! (Y/N)!"

I look over my shoulder to see Monika, my Classmate and Best Friend as a smile forms on my face. Despite the Age difference and i was a bit to young for Collage, she makes my day, Her beautiful Smile shine all the time, Her majestic hair flows with the Light, and her Mind is...So Beautiful.

"Hey Monika, Doing good?"

I ask the Older German Woman as she Sat Beside me on the Bench on the Park. Her long Blonde Hair covering a bit of her face as she moves it.

"Well I'm Alright, and even better that your with me."

Monika says as she places her head on my shoulder. I instantly blushed from her actions as she yawns.

"T-Tired?"

I ask her as she gave me a tiredly nod.

"The Studies are getting harder..."

She told me as we snuggles a bit on the Bench for awhile. Despite the age i was taller than Monika and i was always mistaken as the older one, i mean i can't complain. Monika looks so cute that she looks young...

"Come On, Lets get back to your house so we can study..."

Present

The Silence was cut short as the Lights everywhere turned Red and Instantly woke everyone on Base.

"I need Operators IQ, Blackbeard, Ghost, Thatcher, and Fuze to Report to Briefing Room Immediately. All Other Operators are to Remain on Standby on Base. This is Not a Drill. This is Not a Drill."

Me and the now awake Monika look at each other for a few seconds before jumping out of bed. I Quickly Stripped down to nothing but my Boxers as i open one of the duffel Bags revealing my Operator Gear. I start to place it on, not noticing Monika staring at my shirtless Body. I placed on the The Last Top Piece as i placed on the rest of the Gear and Grabbed my Rifle from the Table. I Placed the Magazines in my Pouches as i turned to see Monika Fully geared.

"I need to grab my Weapons, I'll see you at the Briefing Room."

Monika Told me As i gave her a nod and Rushed out of the Dorm with my Rifle in my hands to the Briefing Room. As i Enter the Briefing Room i quickly realized what Operation this is...Dragon Fist. Or in SDOD Terms...Operation Black Watch...Fuck, Rainbow got the intel.

"I'll make this Quick. One of Our Operators found the Intel in a heavily secured Network. We have tied this Heavily Secured Network to the Unknown American Operators from the Last Operators."

Monika Enters the Briefing Room with her Rifle as Six Continues the Briefing.

"Ghost, if you see any American Operators that aren't your team. You must stop them and question them On Sight. The target is an High Ranking White Mask, from the Intercepted Intel he may be the interrogator of the Masks. It is a Kill Or Capture Operation. Your Oscar Mike, Move!"

Everyone of us took one last look Before we rush out of the Briefing Room, but i need to warn The Other SDOD Fireteams and SDOD Command.

"Oh Shit, fuck i forgot something in the Dorm. You guys Go ahead, I'll meet you guys at the Helipad."

I told the Operators as everyone gave there nods but Monika stopped for a moment to look at me, worry in her eyes.

"Go, I'll be alright."

She sighed and turned to go to the Helipad as i Rush back at the Dorm. As soon as i enter the Dorm i flipped my Wrist pad and Logged onto the SDOD European Line Communications.

As the Line Connected to SDOD Command Located in Washington DC, My Wrist Pad Shows General Nelson Of the United States Marine Corps Special Dark Operations Command with the SDOD Staff and Fireteam Leaders in each Monitor.

"Go for SDOD Command Line, Verification?"

The General Asks me as i begin to speak through Comms.

"Verification: Zulu, Foxtrot, Tango, Five, Two, Echo, Six, Romeo. Be Advised, Rainbow Six got the Intel for Operation Black Watch. I am Requesting SDOD Operations to Halt for Operation Black Watch, Fallback Procedure Verification: Alpha, Tango, Charlie, Six, Nine, Foxtrot, Seven, Romeo."

As soon as i Broke the News Staff in the Background of General Nelson's Footage instantly rushed around.

"Thanks for the News Hunter, But the Operation will still have to Continue. But i am Limiting to Twenty Fireteams to Two and Limiting Air support as well. Marines, your assigned tasks will be uploaded to SDOD MOT. Do what you do best."

Everyone logged off as i quickly rushed out the dorm and turned to the Helipad.