SDOD History

The SDOC or Usually called SDOD Was an American Task Force Created after the Bombing in Pearl Harbor. The reason being that the Command was replaced by Division by most of its troops was because during the early stages the Creation of SDOD was by the 1st Marine Division. The Group conducted Intel Gathering, Assassinations, and raids during WW2 In multiple Fronts.

Original Logo of the SDOD from 1941 to 1987.

During the Cold War the SDOD Was now sent deep within the Soviet Union for Intel Gathering, Assassinations, Sabatoge, And Many More

During the Cold War the SDOD Was now sent deep within the Soviet Union for Intel Gathering, Assassinations, Sabatoge, And Many More. Multiple Secret Soviet Bases fell prey to SDOD Attacks, staged to look like Anti-Communist Russian Terrorist attacks. After the Cold War with the Fall of the Soviet Union the SDOD Was Inactivated. After the Tragic and Shocking Attacks of 9/11 the SDOD Was once again Reactivated.

Logo of the SDOD 1988-Current

Current Deployment Areas:

All Continents.

Current Number of Fireteams and Squads:

120

Accessable Weaponary:

All Weapons including the Nuclear Weapons if Approved by the President.

Main Mission Directive:

Eliminate all Terrrorist Threats and will serve as an Replacement if Rainbow Six either falls, Disbands, Or Marked for Termination.

(Forgot to post this before my uhhhh *cough* *cough* Car Crash *cough* *cough*)