Chapter 13: Bonding Time pt.1

(Y/N)'s POV

As i finished placing on my clothes. I turn to a nearby mirror seeing myself. I gave a small sigh before grabbing my bag and opening it. I grabbed a Picture of me and Monika during our first day. I looked at it, remembering her long hair, endless studies...

I place the Photo away as the bathroom door opens, revealing Monika wearing her hoodie, Jeans, and shoes. I took a seat on the chair.

"Hey Monika, Six gave you a leave. Where do you wanna go?"

I ask her as she grabs a chair and sat next to me.

"Hmmm...I don't know. We have a lot of catching up to do."

She tells me as i smile.

"Agreed."

We stayed silent, trying to think of a place to go. My leave is not needed anymore for me since the last operation already took place. Haven't checked MOT Yet.

"...too Be Honest (Y/N)...I just wanna stay here with you."

She tells me as i gave her a nod.

"That'll do."

Harry's POV

As i finally had the Files i requested from a Inside Man of mine from Langley downloaded to the computef. I opened the File as i start to read it.

"Name...(Y/N) Hunter...Staff Sergeant...Wait..."

I stop reading the file. Seeing the words S.D.O.D. My eyes widen as i recognized the word.

"...No it can't be its just a Myth..."

I mutter to myself. As i was about to read more my screen starts glitching. In a split second a saw some sort of logo appear on my screan before it went black.

 In a split second a saw some sort of logo appear on my screan before it went black

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Monika we're watching a WW2 Film. It was about a German Female Soldier Deserting the Nazi Army then finding herself in front of an Lone American Soldier.

As we continue to watch, the German Soldier suddendly kisses the American soldier as I glance at Monika then back at the T.V. A small blush forms on my face as i Watch the American Soldier and German Soldier parts lips.

Monika's POV

This film...It reminds me of me and (Y/N)...But when the kiss scene showed up i blushed. I kept glancing back at (Y/N) As my heart pounded...

'This Movie...It just had to bring up that kissing scene...Of course i love him but he Probably won't feel the same way, hell he may have even have a girlfriend!'

I thought to myself in silence as i now yawn watching the movie.

Istart to feel tired as i rest my head on (Y/N)'s Shoulder.

(Y/N)'s POV

As i felt Monika's head on my shoulder i blushed more. This fucking Movie, i thought Samuel said the German Soldier and American Soldier will remain best friends.

After a short while the movie ended with the credits rolling. I turned to Monika to see her asleep on my shoulder as i smile a bit. As i stare at her beautiful face i gave Monika a Small kiss in her forehead but i instantly stopped, realizing what i did.

'FUCK! GET YOUR SHIT UP! Monika Might have already a Boyfriend and i just kissed her on the forehead!'

I mentally screamed to myself as i try to get it out of my head.

I carefully picked up Monika and slowly walked towards the bed. I lay her on the bed but her arms didn't let go off me so i too layed beside her. I stared at her beautiful smile before i drifted to sleep.

Harry's POV

I pace around my Office, confused. The SDOD Was a Legend about An Elite American Task Force. The Legend began During WW2 when Rumors by the Japanese and German Soldiers about an Elite American Marine Force raiding Camps at night leaving no survivors. The rumors now spread to the Soviets during the Cold War about American Marines Stealing Information from the Soviets, Small Assassinations of Chemical Researchers, Gulag Advisors, And Rouge Soviet Leaders. Then the Rumor stopped after the cold war ended. It was until after 9/11 that Rumors of NATO Personal says that the SDOD Was Reactivated and now trained new Generations of Marines. Of course there was no solid evidence, its just a Myth and Legends, they weren't real. They we're only made to boost moral during hard times...right?

But then i remembered why i was looking at the file.

"...What does Ghost have to do with it?"

Location: Washington D.C. Special Dark Operations Command HQ.

Multiple SDOD Personal can be seen on Computers or standing Guard as one U.S. Marine approaches the General.

"Sir, we have manage to intercept a Message from a CIA Contact for Rainbow regarding info of Fireteam Alpha's leader. We managed to stop on time before Six could read any further and we manage to place Amnesthic Treatments to the CIA Agent."

The Marine informs the General as he nods.

"Good job Quantam. Go get some rest, You deserve it. Kiss the Family for me."

The General says kindly as the Marine Nods and now exits the Command Center.

"Sir! Mask Information Intercepted! We're decoding it Now!"

One Marine tells the General as the main screen starts to decode the Message. But as it finishes the room stays silent.

"Message: Hereford Located. Coordinates are sent to other units. Attack ETA: 4 Days."

Everyone stayed silent before the General breaks the silence.

"...I want SDOD Fireteams to start patrols in the outskirts of Hereford. Get Ghost out of there now, Main Objective has changed people. Protect Hereford at all cost."